Local place to buy a windshield?

On3Performance

i work for safelite, but i doubt it'll be the cheapest possible...just being honest...but at the same time, i had a window busted out before i started there, and ended up going with another company someone on here PMed me about, discount auto glass I THINK...well, it was cheaper, but the retard left my door open while the glue set, and it was fuckin pouring...half of the rear of my car was soaked and part of the passenger seat. it was a beater car, so i didnt stress about it, but i was still pissed.

we do wholesale glass sales too, but you have to have a wholesale account to buy glass...they won't sell to joe blow off the street

if you want, i can send you an app for a commercial account tomorrow and get you the area sales managers number and you can discuss commercial pricing with him/her...they call it a "credit application", but its just to get an account set up, and you can request it be set up as COD so its not an actual line of credit, and you can just pay for the seldom job you might need done. if you're interested, shoot me a PM with your email and i'll send you the stuff tomorrow when i get in

what about that place on groveport rd next to pick n pull or you pull it or whatever it's called these days? It's been years since I've been down there but got a cheap rear window for the wifes blazer a bunch of years ago.

edit: just looked it up....believe it's called low price auto glass

what about that place on groveport rd next to pick n pull or you pull it or whatever it's called these days? It's been years since I've been down there but got a cheap rear window for the wifes blazer a bunch of years ago.

edit: just looked it up....believe it's called low price auto glass

Yupp got my windshield for a fox done there was a hair over 200 bucks all said and done.

I had Ron Wine 614 516-6888 do my windshield in my car. He charged me $150 for OE glass and install and he comes to you. He does a lot of windshields for a good friend of mine. I have had zero issues and the same goes for my friend.