Shop Recommendations?

Dragu1a

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is anyone bringing up the other shop? They aren't hacks...

IPS was brought up for a long time when they burnt that Z06 to the ground... time has passed at this point, so it's not brought up as much anymore...

car catch on fire, shit happens, I've caught a rag on fire that I left in my engine bay one time because of just being stupid and accidentally leaving it there and it hit the header and there it was in flames...

All I have to say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must truly be brainwashed.

nope, not even close.... I'm actually the exact oposite...

Rob has always seemed like a stand up guy to me and every time I've EVER had a question car related, he was always the first one to answer and he's always been the first one to offer help when no one else would. This is first hand experience I've had with the guy....

Guys like that don't typically go around beating on your car unless they got permission.

with that being said, would I trust him with my Z? probably not, but then again, I don't trust my own wife with that car.

who are the people in the background? I thought it was just him who worked at his shop? Is that the customer who asked him to do that? I've dealt with Rob many times and he knows more about cars than anyone I've ever met... like he knows stupid shit about cars, like specific models that had trim pieces in special places, etc....

My point is, maybe the customer asked him to do that and we don't know the whole story.... just saying... he's never done me wrong.

Doug Deming who once worked for rob and now works @ IPS knows way more then Rob.

Just my opinion.

nope, not even close.... I'm actually the exact oposite...

Rob has always seemed like a stand up guy to me and every time I've EVER had a question car related, he was always the first one to answer and he's always been the first one to offer help when no one else would. This is first hand experience I've had with the guy....

Guys like that don't typically go around beating on your car unless they got permission.

with that being said, would I trust him with my Z? probably not, but then again, I don't trust my own wife with that car.

He certainly didn't have permission to drive the car he caught on fire to the car show.