Well, no more Lexus for me..

dover

Traded it in on a 2007.5 LLM Duramax. Plans are to order a EFI Live Autocal w/ DSP5 5 Switch, 5" Exhaust (delete the DPF), EGR block off plate, ATP Release Valve Shim Kit, PCV Re-Route kit.

Going to tint the windows, add some 285's, level it on stock keys, and plasti dip the wheels/emblems.

992904_10152965319015626_538982442_n.jpg

Fyi have tires done before you dip... and call me if you need tires..

Derek can you shoot me a quote on some 285/75/16's please. Couple different options would be great. I'd love to do tires asap!

The new trucks switched to coil overs up front so they use a spacer to level them instead of a new key for the torsion bars

Not the 3/4 and 1 tons last I checked. 1/2 tons are running struts up front. Just get a set of keys and Bilstein 5100's up front to clear those 285's with minimal trimming. You can run a 295 if you really want to.

Nice truck! Is it a short or long bed? Any idea on what exhaust you want?

I think I am going to do the Jegs 5" since the 01-07 Duramax exhausts will fit on these trucks once you have the DPF deleted (doing so with my EFI Live setup). And it's an 6ft bed.

Edited by Dover

Not the 3/4 and 1 tons last I checked. 1/2 tons are running struts up front. Just get a set of keys and Bilstein 5100's up front to clear those 285's with minimal trimming. You can run a 295 if you really want to.

I run the 295/70/17 on H2 Hummer wheels. They fit nice. Plenty of room. Very little trimming on the front plastic.

I run the 295/70/17 on H2 Hummer wheels. They fit nice. Plenty of room. Very little trimming on the front plastic.

hummer wheels looks good on the silverados. chad stark master has his lifted duramax on hummer wheels with 37" bfg(pics don't do it justice wheels look great in person on it and man those tires look tiny in this pic ha)

432285_10150741952108102_498954277_n.jpg