New Daily

jeffro

Very nice car for the price. I'd keep in mind that with its age and mileage, you might need to throw thousands at it over the next few years. I hope not, but you might want to prepare for that.

The good news is that I am completely comfortable with doing all of the labor myself. Ive noticed that if you shop around parts aren't as expensive as you'd think.

The suspension is in incredible condition for its age. All of the bushings look new, perhaps just replaced. The brakes look fairly recent as well. There isn't a single spec of rust on this car. The guy i got it from was impulse selling i believe. He was telling me that he went out on a buddies boat the day before putting it up for sale and decided that he had to have a boat. Supposedly he already had a boat lined up before i even told him i wanted the car. His loss is my gain ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I totaled my last car on saturday so i needed something immediately. I got lucky and found this one.

Pic related:

http://i.imgur.com/lCwDiic.jpg

You bump into a shopping cart at the grocery?

How much do you like the Audi over the futuristic cab forward design of the LHS? I mean, how are you going to have a naked woman lay across the dash on a cross country trip? Audi ain't gotta a dash like that...