Spotted: C7 but wait there's more!!!!

bahd-ler

So I'm driving up 270 (between Tuttle & 33) and traffic starts to slow. Anyway sitting next to me is a C7! The first I've ever seen one on tye street any way! After taking a minute of realizing this car is far uglier in person my attention drifts back to why in the fuck are these motorcycle cops in front of us bringing us to a complete stop on 270? They gradually slowed us down until we stopped at the 33 exit. All of the sudden there it was, getting on 270 eb from 33n was probably 50 supercars! If I wasn't fucking around with this stupid photo I could have snapped some of more important cars! Anyone know where all these guys are headed? I know good guys is this weekend but there was a whole presession of these guys! How did they get CPD to close the freakin highway?

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/d19sevent2/null_zpsc72109d9.jpg

Just found this.....IMO looks WAY better than the new design.

http://www.gtspirit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/Nolstagic-Tail-Light-Kit-Corvette-C7.jpg

wasn't the idea of the weird tail lights is that they have "functional vents?"

i agree though, the kit looks a lot better.

wasn't the idea of the weird tail lights is that they have "functional vents?" I agree though, the kit looks a lot better.

From what I've read, yes, but I'd still do it.

"Likewise borrowed from the C6.R are the scoops on the rear haunches. Each is functional and feeds a cooler, for the transmission on the driver side and for the differential on the passenger's (Z51 only) with hot air released through vents outboard of the taillights and diffuser in the rear"