Free stuff needs to go now

wnaplay1647545503

I have 6 or 7 CRT tvs ranging in sizes from 12"- maybe 20" ish. Mostly smaller kids room type tvs. I have just been storing these but now all of our rooms are flat screens. I believe these all work but no guarantees( they should be working). 2 have built in vcrs but unsure if these still work. I would prefer one person take all.

Kids electric guitar comes with bag stand and amp. Unsure condition of amp and the guitar needs strings.

Sirius satellite home boom box thing with built in tuner and cd player. Does not come with satellite radio and I don't know what model fits in it but it's definitely an older model. Should be decently use as a regular radio or use the cd portion.

Need this stuff gone ASAP and I would rather someone pickup now than hold until the weekend and someone never show so I won't hold. Thanks

crt tv's are fun as hell to shoot. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Jason my buddy just moved over by you into some ghetto apartment after getting the shitty end of the divorce stick. I'm sure he could use a tv. He literally just has an air mattress and old laptop.