Man down!!!!!!

gixxie750

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thatnks everyone, i appreciate it, big thanks to nate, matt, and TJ

im at the hospital right now, im having surgury tomorrow morning, its going to be months till i can walk, they are keeping me overnight, im not sure how long ill be here, maybe saturday night too, who knows

ive had tankslappers before on the gsxr, and cameout of them, the bars on the tard were going lock to lock, and you all know how big the handlebar is. And actually mello, the way you do it is you goose the throlle, bring pressure(not necesarilly the front whee up, just presure) and set you down straight, well i was cooking in the 4th gear.

this blows, im gonna have to sit arounf at home all day for a very long time, they are talking screws in my foot, my jacket ripped at the elbow, and even though its decently tight fit, i have some rash on my side, my elbow, and a hige spot of rash on my lower bike

I do have more fun on dirt, but the street is just too dangerous, its not worth risking my life, motorcycles can ruin your life or kill you, i see an image of me limping everywhere like this guy i work with, for the rest of my life.

this blows, that bike is great, i was miles ahead of everyone else, and i didnt even get off the bike. who wants it, im selling it

alrighty, well they are bout to roll me from er to my room

ok i just got home. i was the one that found jerm on the side of the road. me and the new guy nate came around the turn/hill sorta thing and i saw a man pushing his hand up and down telling me to slow down. i figured there was probably a cop up ahead so i hit the brakes. when i looked back at the road i saw jerms bike on its side and him on the berm of the road. we immediately shut off the bikes and ran to him. he had slid about 100 ft before he stopped.

i got him to lay down taking pressure of his leg. at first he thought his leg was broken. so i called 911 and stayed on the phone until the sherriff came. by that time tj had turned around (he was leading) and was with us. after about 5-10 min the ambulance showed up and they had to cut jerms boot off. they took him away and me and nate stayed with his bike until tj came back with the truck to tow it home.

we rode over to mercy fairfield where he is at now. he is pretty doped up at this point :)

for all those that know jerm, you know hes a good rider. do not think something like this cannot happen to you! we need to be safe out there guys. ive seen 7 wrecks in less than a year. ive been debating on whether to go track only and this was it for me.

keep jerm in your prayers guys!

edit: jerm got into a tank slapper

x's 2 on the staying on the track ,2 of my buddys went down this year in front of my and one really bad last year....i lost a really good friend in 05 on shrock road by budwiser plant and the other lived wear your gear and ride safe... dress for the fall not the weather.

so $300 boots wont prevent your ankles from getting fked up? :eek:

i guess depending on how you wreck plays a role in it, but yeah you would think they would have. im pretty sure tho it woulda been much worse without them

yeah, if i see the firefighter who cut my boots, im gonna clock him, and then get away by hopping on one foot as fast as i can.

the nurse said i will probably be staying overnight again

ill be up after work bro, prolly around 4-430. need to drop this package off at the p.o. first