Dyno'd the new turbo

TurboNova

Well took the new turbo out to brian and he made sure the tune was safe. We didnt even begin to get into the efficency range of the new turbo but I wanted to see some numbers with co2 and what would make what. Ended up just calling it at 20psi and 1057 at the tire. Would love to start getting up there in boost to see what it would net but want to be safe with my current engine. I think with the new engine next year 12-1300 at the tire should be fairly easy. Also loving the new boost leash controller so much more than the ams500.

Thanks Brian!

thanks, hope to get some track time this week before friday night lightz this week

Good Luck...Should be deep in the 8's with your horsepower.

I haven't been to Kil Kare since they put in the new track, I heard it's nice. I'd like to make one of the Friday Night Lightz myself.

rate of application and 2 stages. The ams 500 was not even half as fast to apply co2 as the leash unit and the rotary knobs made it difficult to make adjustments sitting in the seat if you want to make a change in the lanes.

overall this controller gives makes a huge grin on my face when operating.