Another house for sale

Guest GMoney

FYI, opening that on my iPhone turned into an endless quest for the zillow app to be downloaded. I never did get to see you house because of it. Worst part is I already have the app on my phone.

Might want to include the address so people can search it on zillow.

GLWS

FYI, opening that on my iPhone turned into an endless quest for the zillow app to be downloaded. I never did get to see you house because of it. Worst part is I already have the app on my phone.

Might want to include the address so people can search it on zillow.

GLWS

Omgosh I thought it was just my phone.. Thanks.

Guest GMoney

Thanks for the positive feedback! I have had tons of interest and positive feedback from the viewings. No offers yet though.

I had a older lady at a showing for 2 hours and only comment was that the walk in closet was small... but she was still very interested. She also was driving a brand new Cadillac escalade, maybe a recent divorce and came from a much larger house? I can't image there are many houses for less than 120 in Westeville with heated flooring, walk in closets, and a two car garage.

I will give anyone from CR some bird dog money if they provide me a buyer, I am also willing to build a pergola for the buyer. I feel this house needs it and if I stayed it was the next addition.

• 2 weeks later...