Quick Triangle problem (MATH)

jerrodh

Seriously?

I'm going guess that he was homeschooled. :gabe:

On a side not do words sometimes look wrong when written/typed even if you know they are right? I was siting here looking at homeschool debating whether to separate, combine or hyphenate the two words and the word school morphed into something that looked wrong.

Edited by Trouble Maker

lolwut

I saw Mr. Bravo's post, and presumed he was using highbrow humor from the internet quiz (even tested on mythbusters I believe) of if you put a plane on a treadmill, moving the opposite direction, will the plane take off.

(The answer is 'yes' because the wheels free spin and allow the plane to move forward create lift under the wings and fly, so it doesnt matter what the ground beneath it is doing.)

I tried to make humorous response following Mr Bravos lead... which was lost on some... or maybe all, as my knowledge of "how airplanes work" was questioned... which added more humor and joy to my heart being wut i does for a living.

I tried to make humorous response following Mr Bravos lead... which was lost on some... or maybe all, as my knowledge of "how airplanes work" was questioned... which added more humor and joy to my heart being wut i does for a living.

Maybe it was poor delivery. Most engineers are socially inept after all.