Golfview Woods Houses for Sale

mrs.cos

While not technically a for sale ad, this will be as close to one as I can make.

We live in Golfview woods and have for the last 10+ years. Its a clean neighborhood, its hilliard schools, Columbus City limits. The houses are 150-180K.

ITs close to good shopping, easy access to the highways, and yet is a private area far enough away to not really be in the thick of things.

The area is good houses, built in the 70/early 80's ranging from Ranch, two storys and split levels with lots of trees, and low crime, and good sized yards.

We have SO MANY homes for sale in teh neighborhood right now. I dont know why especially when the news keeps saying there arent enough homes in columbus to keep up with the market. up till last year, houses in this neighbhorhood didnt last on teh market for more then a month or so..

Please if you are looking for a home in the west side, check out the neighborhood.

On my private street alone (there are 8 houses on my street, 3 of them are for sale) From elderly people who have VERY WELL maintained homes, and one from a divorce that is newlly remodeled (i helped with this reno).

Its Family and Pet friendly, decent size yards, active community withOUT a HOA.

WIlson/roberts road and 270 by us is kind of a nightmare right now due to construction, but that wont last forever and will utlimately ake it even easier to live here.