BMW LOL

bmwohio

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/bmw-drivers-really-are-jerks--studies-find-214456020.html

Drivers of BMWs frequently come in for anecdotal criticism for habits on the road that are perceived as aggressive.

Now, a couple of studies, one in the U.S. and another from the U.K., appear to provide statistical evidence that BMW drivers are, to be polite about it, complete jerks.

In the older study, by researchers at the University of California, BMW drivers were far less likely to stop for a pedestrian who had just entered a crosswalk, the New York Times notes.

“In our crosswalk study, none of the cars in the beater-car category drove through the crosswalk. They always stopped for pedestrians," researcher Paul K. Piff told the paper. He added that not only were "fancy cars were less likely to stop," but also that "BMW drivers were the worst."

Drivers of BMWs and other high-status cars (including Prius hybrids) were also more likely to cheat at four-way-stop intersections, according to the research.

In the second study, in the U.K., motorists were asked to identify the make and color of the car from which they have most frequently suffered road-rage incidents, the Daily Mail reports.

The study of 2,837 motorists found men between the ages of 35 and 50 driving blue BMWs were most likely to be reported as having engaged in road-rage behaviors such as aggressive driving and swearing.

This is the first time BMW and Prius drivers have been put in the same category.

False: Top Gear proved that an M3 is more fuel efficient than a Prius, remember? Obviously M3 drivers are gas-conscious eco friendly people just like Prius drivers.

Right around 3:30 is when that bit starts.

Make OP slandering BMW drivers.

Get defensive when people implicitly agree.

This makes complete sense.

Relax bro. It's a joke. You're not mad at me, you're mad at your dad

http://skinslockin.e4.com/static/img/general/lol-bro-seriously-i-aint-even-mad-dawg_690.jpg

My thoughts are go rent/buy a BMW and see how other drivers treat you. Some people are complete idiots and the article is speaking to them but many people also treat luxury car owners differently which is BS. It's like jealous high school BS but with cars, who cars what kind of car you drive seriously...

Men age 35-50 really? I don't know many BMW owners even in that age groupe...lol.

I could've saved them a ton of money on that survey. I'm no research guy from the University of California but I'm also not a veterinarian and I know a horses ass when I smell one.

They want to spend money on something?......tell me how a blind man knows when to stop wiping his ass.

The article is skewed. IF you actually look at the numbers, Rover drivers of the same age group are actually worse. They claim BMW takes the cake because of the "Blue".

<--BMW owning, yuppie asshole :)

-Marc

Skewed? The article isn't about who are worst drivers on the road, but statistical evidence that the rumors floating around BMW drivers, are generally true.

Drivers of BMWs and other high-status cars (including Prius hybrids)

:dumb:

The likeliest road rage culprits are men aged 35-50 with blue BMW cars, the study of 2,837 motorists found. Drivers also reported run-ins with owners of Land Rovers, Audis, Subarus and Vauxhalls.

:dumb: