what's this worth? ver. ar-15

I'm not very up to date on current ar pricing. I'm trying to sell my ski, and i have had some interesting trade offers. Everything from a mini-horse to a stump grinder, I hate CL. Anyways can anyone tell me what this thing is worth, and thoughts how quick i could sell it? He says he has close to $1500 in everything. I'm trying to get pictures from the owner, but here we go...

NIB, never fired...

Rock River Arms Upper

Yankee Hill Lower

tactical flashlight

foregrip

4 slot tactical rail with pads

bungee sling

1in riser scope mount

20/30 mags

3 position adjustable stock

I know it would help to know the brand of everything, but i only know what he sent me.

Bob? Anyone?

thanks,

Tom

Rock River Arms Upper - if its complete with BCG its worth 400-450

Yankee Hill Lower - 100.00

tactical flashlight - depends on brand

foregrip - depends on brand

4 slot tactical rail with pads - could be 25, could be 200

bungee sling - could be 5.00, could be 45.00

1in riser scope mount - 40.00?

20/30 mags - are you saying 20 mags? say 10-12 bucks a mag.

3 position adjustable stock - Could be 25.00, could be 75.00, could be 200.00

Put it this way, most Frankenstein AR builds that aren't "super high end" land somewhere in the 700-1000 range. then, add 250.00 for magazines. BUT, if you post a pic I could help you much better.

BTW - when he says 1500.00 he is stretching and using retail prices. I bet he has 700-800 into it in reality before magazines.

Thank you everyone for the feedback. Sorry it is one 20 round and one 30 round. Looks like its a $50 light and a bunch of cheap parts.

http://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz71/stallionmotor/IMG955188_zpsfa2abf06.jpg

Thanks

Tom

i'd pay 750 for it...

I'd build it myself for less

16" carbine length upper with crappy $40 drop in "rail"

unknown BCG

no rear sight, no optics

worthless riser that serves no purpose

$10 Ebay Special sling

Unknown foregrip. Those are cheap anyway.

Unknown light. Maybe $50-$75 with the mount. Maybe $20. Who knows.

$20 worth of mags

$30 no name stock

Unknown lower parts kit, probably as basic as it gets. Or prebuilt by YHM, who knows. Trigger is probably crunchy.

If it's a prebuilt lower with a YHM parts kit I'd almost stretch to $750, if they toss in some ammo. If not, $650 and not a penny higher. There's too many amazing deals starting to hit that AR's aren't going to be worth diddly fuck for the next 6+ months, unless there's another catastrophe. If the seller can't give you brand names on everything, run away. $1,100 will get you a Magpul'd out factory Colt right now. For $1,500 RUN THE FUCK AWAY FROM THIS.

Also, Craigslist forbids the sale of guns on their website. I'd be VERY careful about anything found on there. Armslist is a top notch website for buying and selling guns.

I'd build it myself for less

I'm not saying you couldn't. Most run of the mill ARs can be built for 600-700... But people normally don't ask for exactly what they have into them, right? To buy an assembled upper on average is 500-600 alone for a decent one... Though I have seen complete uppers for 350 plus shipping. Regardless, the trade here is uneven.

I'd wouldn't pay more than $600 for that AR15. All those Airsoft parts does not add value to the AR. That flashlight is no where near $50 dollars, probably a 10 dollar ebay tacticool flashlight. You might find a sucker that will buy it for $700, but since the market is saturated, you will be holding on to it for a while.

I'd wouldn't pay more than $600 for that AR15. All those Airsoft parts does not add value to the AR. That flashlight is no where near $50 dollars, probably a 10 dollar ebay tacticool flashlight. You might find a sucker that will buy it for $700, but since the market is saturated, you will be holding on to it for a while.

This. In fact, I wouldn't even spend $600 for it as I have no use for such a cheap ass conglomeration. I'd put the $600 towards something quality.

lol try actually finding an AR for under $750

or parts for one. Still takes a while to get parts.

id say $900 would be fair for that

lol, have you been under a rock? AR prices have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for a while now. They are not hard to get, this PSA M4 has been at this price for over a month now. Would rather have the PSA over a RRA any day.

http://grabagun.com/palmetto-state-armory-m4-orc-16-556-mil-spec.html

lol, have you been under a rock? AR prices have been scraping the bottom of the barrel for a while now. They are not hard to get, this PSA M4 has been at this price for over a month now. Would rather have the PSA over a RRA any day.

http://grabagun.com/palmetto-state-armory-m4-orc-16-556-mil-spec.html

plus shipping plus FFL transfer......................... what's an AR cost to ship? 45? 50?

what's an FFL transfer? minimum 20?

-Or-

Catch one of the PSA deals where they sell their complete 16" patrol rifle w/ an AimPoint PRO for $1000.

Sell AimPoint for $400. Now you have a $600 AR.

that is an excellent idea. I thought about doing that a month ago. or heck, just keeping it an having an amazing rifle with an amazing scope for a G.

plus shipping plus FFL transfer......................... what's an AR cost to ship? 45? 50?

I've had AR shipped to me for around 15. There is also a store inside Paintball Ohio that does FFL for 15.

AR parts and completes are everywhere right now and they are not getting premium prices. Expect to get 600 dollar offers all day for that rifle if you try and sell it.

Shipping is in bold. $5.99 Flat Rate shipping on all fireams!

Geez Bob.. lol

Transfers are 15-20 dollars. Gun Envy does it for 20, but if you buy a gun there, it is free.

-Or-

Catch one of the PSA deals where they sell their complete 16" patrol rifle w/ an AimPoint PRO for $1000.

Sell AimPoint for $400. Now you have a $600 AR.

Yeap, the Aimpoint PRO is a great optic, best bang for the buck in the optic world.

People can get a Del-ton Rifle kit for 500, 75 for a receiver. And yes Delta Epsilon Did a GB for Spikes Lowers for 75 cash out the door. Gun Envy has their blem lowers for 75 cash out the door. Complete rifle for $575 Del-ton is probably on par with RRA.