A worth while weekend trip with my son

RVTPilot

I decided that when my 8 year old son was on spring break from school, that I would take him to Washington, D.C. His class was very active during the election with lots of history, and he would come home with all kinds of questions about Washington. So I decided the trip would be a nice way to answer some of them. I'd never been, so why not? Well, tonight, I am posting from our hotel room in Manassas, VA after two days of visiting our nations capital. But most of all, it's been the best two days with my son. We have really enjoyed each other's company and got do things that my father and I never did. It's been a chance to do what each parent wants to do, which is do more for your kids than your parent's did for you. Not that my father didn't want to, but maybe never had the chance I had with my son now. Still, this has been one of the most fulilling experiences, and I thought sharing it with our MC family would be cool.

Now I can't wait for our first father/son bike trip!!!:D