Bugatti Spotted on Hwy between Logan and Lancaster

Tha Kernal

I'd be pissed at the parking job if it was a car $100,000 and under but a $1.5 million and up car, no issue with that. Especially with all the people that want to get close to it and look.

I agree totally. He was parked as far away from the vehicle as possible and next to a Viper.

That steak and shake lot is typically 15-20% filled at any given time. He could have parked normally towards the back (which he did) and cars wouldn't come close to it.

If you bring it, they will come. (field of dreams voice)

That steak and shake lot is typically 15-20% filled at any given time. He could have parked normally towards the back (which he did) and cars wouldn't come close to it.

It must just be me but I have absolutely no issue with someone parking like that in a parking lot that isn't close to being full. If I had an expensive car (> $100,000) I'd be doing it too. If the parking lot was full, I'd come back later. Would I park my T/A like that? No, but I would park my Bugatti like that. :fuckyeah: