Would you do this?

NinjaNick

Funny to watch, but you have to realize this (in this form, quad pull and all) is a bad idea. If she would start to tumble, it would be like one of those little rubber balls tied to a paddle, except she is the ball and the ground is the paddle. There are reasons the theme park rides pull up the slack and get you further from the ground. She starts almost being able to touch the ground.

That looks flipping AWESOME.

But, I've had way too many experiences breaking bungie bands like that in the gym, I dunno if I'd trust them. When the small ones in the gym snap, they hurt - I can't imaging snapping one that size in the video - that would leave a permanent mark on something/someone.

The squirrel launcher is awesome but nothing tops the 'chipper dipper' for yard rodent disposal.

Chipper Dipper...

One bucket filled half way with water covered with seed' date=' popcorn or feed. The animal gets curious and tries to get the food and subsequently falls into the water. Since the water is only half way up the bucket they cannot climb out and furiously scratch at the walls until they ultimately drown from exhaustion. So simple it's genius.[/quote']

calling b.s. on this one..need pics

a co-worker of my mother's used to live in clintonville and they had a squirrel problem (getting into the house). so, she would catch them in a cage, fill up a tub with water and put the cage, with rodent, in the water until dead.

I most def would do this.. did it at the fair once and came within inches of the top of the arc when on the rebound of the first swing.. i guess its the name travis or something.. most of us are born without a few wires in the brain connecting to logic! lol

a co-worker of my mother's used to live in clintonville and they had a squirrel problem (getting into the house). so, she would catch them in a cage, fill up a tub with water and put the cage, with rodent, in the water until dead.

Used to have to do the same thing with field mice in a utility tub for a research project but its a bit loud. A little nap in the freezer is a nicer way of dispatching the little guys.

It's not bullshit. I've seen the bucket with the feed floating on top.

My wife's grandfather catches them in a wire cage and then holds the cage up to his eye level and makes a deal with the squirrel. He tells them that if they are able to swim to shore after he throws them into the pond he'll let them live. He says he hasn't found one that has been able to swim out of the cage yet.

Your wife's grandfather talks to squirrels? Now thats one nutty old man.

I likely would....Not.

I did that God damn Swing thing at Kings island and the MotherF'er Scared the SHIT outta me.

Not sure why as I love stuff like that....but man I never thought it was going to catch.

So this...in an uncontrolled environment....

Give me a beer and I will watch all day long.