Last Newark Meet of the year 10/12

DaddyBuiltRacing

When: October 12th, 9pm

Where: Tractor Supply Company, 315 Deo Drive Newark Ohio 43055

What: Big ass car meet!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/events/1374723886095360/

We will be raffling off 2 custom Radio Flyer wagons at this meet. Tickets are $5 each and the proceeds go to the toy drive we hold in December. We'll have pictures of the wagons as soon as they are done, there will be a boy and girl wagon.

E85 users can find fuel here (5-10mins from meet location):

Speedway

364 E Main St, Newark, OH

We're back at it and looking to have the biggest turnout yet. Help us spread the word by RSVP'ing to this and then inviting your friends. You don't have to have a super nice car to come out, as long as you leave the drama at home you're more than welcome to hang out. This isn't just limited to cars, bikes and trucks are welcome as well.

For those that have never been to one of these meets and are wondering what sort of cars are there, we have had everything from a Geo to a Lambo in the parking lot at the same time.

There are just a few basic rules:

1. No driving like an asshole in the parking lot. There are children at these meets, the last thing any of us want is some asshole driver hitting someone. This has become an issue and will be enforced at this one. If we can't make you leave, the cops can and we have them on speed dial. If you want to drive like an idiot there is public roads all around the meet spot, do it there and risk the ticket.

2. No drinking!! There are things called Open Container and Public Intoxication, meaning it's illegal to do it. Not only is it illegal but it's pointless and usually leads to drama. There is a Roosters literally in the parking lot we use. If you want to drink, go in there and do so. We are positive they would welcome your business

3. Pick up your damn trash!! If 2 and 3 year olds can pick up after themselves, there is no reason a bunch of 15-99 year olds (hey we could have someone that old show up) can't do so. Every event a group of locals is forced to stay out til 3, 4 even 5 am picking up everyone else's shit. There are trash cans around the parking lot and if they are full, toss your trash inside of your car!!

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

• 4 weeks later...
Paul feeling old,LOL..... I was thinking about it. Never been to one of these. Been a busy year for me taking care of family ,house and condo remodeling and running a business leaves me with no time.Have only had my car out like 3-4 times this year. I'm just plain tired.

Paul feeling old,LOL..... I was thinking about it. Never been to one of these. Been a busy year for me taking care of family ,house and condo remodeling and running a business leaves me with no time.Have only had my car out like 3-4 times this year. I'm just plain tired.
:lol:

Old ass. Get out while you can. Once the kid comes youll be stuck inside.

Im going

Hater, ill see if I can drag the bike outta the garage.