APR TTRS vs. Stage 1 GTR

BrendanB

Stage III lighter car vs Stage I heavier car

Only reason this is "surprising" is because there aren't many modified TTRSs running around in comparison to the number of GTRs there are

GTR FANBOI. ;)

It's not really surprising, people just aren't used to seeing GTR's lose, especially to a beetle.

TTRS Weighs a good 500lbs lighter, has more power, and is being driven by a legitimate race car driver.

The outcome shouldn't surprise people, but like Jordan said, there are only a few with that kind of power in the world as the kit was just released.

The car does have some decent gearing for a little car. That was 190 when he shut it down.

Agreed. Take a car that is fast to most and has work done(GTR), race car not many hear about being heavily modded (TTRS) putting bus lengths on the GTR. Post vid saying winner winner chicken dinner.

Great to see an TTRS getting good work done and being a power house. Would like to see apples to apples being compared.

GTR FANBOI. ;)

It's not really surprising, people just aren't used to seeing GTR's lose, especially to a beetle.

TTRS Weighs a good 500lbs lighter, has more power, and is being driven by a legitimate race car driver.

The outcome shouldn't surprise people, but like Jordan said, there are only a few with that kind of power in the world as the kit was just released.

:lolguy:

After being in yours, I am also a TTRS fanboi now.

In my dream world I would definitely own both.

The TTRS is what... 3300 lbs?... and it feels like it's 2700 when you are in it.

The GT-R is what... 3800 lbs?... and it feels like its 4200 when you are in it.

:lol:

The GTR just happens to fit better with what I would actually do with the car.

Agreed. Take a car that is fast to most and has work done(GTR), race car not many hear about being heavily modded (TTRS) putting bus lengths on the GTR. Post vid saying winner winner chicken dinner.

Great to see an TTRS getting good work done and being a power house. Would like to see apples to apples being compared.

An apples to apples comparison will always result in the GTR rapechoking the Beetle.

Stock TTRS: 370sh HP

Stock GTR: 5xx? HP

Stage1 GTR: 6xxHP

Stage1 TTRS:400hp?

Stage2: TTRS: 450+

Stage2 GTR: 650-700?

Start swapping turbo's on the GTR and the sky is the limit obviously.

TTRS is a low production car so it's even more expensive to mod than the GTR in reality.