place that stocks Polaris parts?

xlr8tn

I ended up buying the 2000 Scrambler 500 4x4 from my uncle last weekend......$800 so I'm not complaining. The carb needs cleaned so I have it torn apart in the garage and while it's down I'm fixing anything I find. I have 2 separate orders at Lancaster Sport Cycle so far because I found a few other things after I placed the first order. Now today I find that I need a new petcock for the fuel tank. I would like to just go pick one up instead of having to order it and wait 5-6 days for it. I'm going to see if they have it in stock out here but so far the only thing out of about 6 they had in stock was a fuel filter so I'm guessing the answer is going to be "no". Any well stocked dealerships in Columbus I could call if they don't?

Theres a place on 33 in lancaster too. Thats where ive bought polaris parts

That's lancaster sport cycles where i've been going. Nice place & the guys there are very helpful. Just trying to find a place that stocks more parts. I'd drive further versus waiting several days on parts. Most of it is my fault for not having a complete list my first trip up there but the more orders I place the longer the quad is gonna be down.

Edited by xlr8tn