Wife is in the hospital again:(

thorne

My wife has been in the hospital for the past week :(. She had a surgery to clear a blood clout at her heart.

She has had some complications with a blood clot in her lungs. She is now in the icu so they can keep a close eye on her.

It's times like this I wish I was a man of faith just to have something to cling to. This is been rough.

My wife has been in the hospital for the past week :(. She had a surgery to clear a blood clout at her heart.

She has had some complications with a blood clot in her lungs. She is now in the icu so they can keep a close eye on her.

It's times like this I wish I was a man of faith just to have something to cling to. This is been rough.

I'm literally going to get on my knees and pray for her right this very moment.

• Upvote 1

She is still In the icu but they will be moving her out tomorrow if things are still stable. My biggest concern at the moment is that she fell out of her bed and fracture her eye now she is seeing a black spot in her left eye they can explain and she had been having hallucinations . They've done mris and cat scans but don't know what's up.

This is really stressing me out and putting my on edge.... to the point I would love to punch my desk

She is in a regular room now, though they haven't figured out why she is still having hallucinations.

They also told me it's possible she may never regain proper vision in her left eye...

That is good that she is in a regular room, but aweful that she may lose her vision. Good luck with this.

Tell her to hit her call light and to stop trying to get out of bed by herself.

TShe woke up disoriented in icu. The second time she was halluicnating :\ Trust me . This is the hardest thing I've ever had to deal with she is out of her mind.

She thought she was and renascence fest last night