For Hire. Im in need of a job very suddenly and to my surprise.

FST94TSI

I was recently hired by a very large well paying company but after two shifts, i was fired based on a mistake by the H.R. department. The long and short of it is that the H.R. department didnt do their appropriate checks and they waited until I started my third day to say whoops we cant hire you. Sorry heres a few bucks for your trouble. Good bye :(

I will try to list a few of the things that have experience in.

1. Anything related to car audio, and video install and sales.

2. Anything related to automotive accessories sales and install.

3. Low voltage home and small business install and maintenance.

4. Most A/C powered home and small business wiring, including install of lighting, outlets, and electrical devices.

5. Install, sales, and service of both residential and commercial CCTV serveillance systems as well as setting them up within a network for remote viewing and or cloud storage.

6. I am also well above average in designing and building custom home theater systems.

7. The sales and installation of home and business alarm as well as full or partial remote automated systems custom tailored to each clients personal needs.

Im sure that ive overlooked a few items however this should be atleast a good start. Im looking to start something as soon as possible as I am a single father and unfortunately maybe another couple weeks at the most and we'll be checking into a homeless shelter. This is definately an embarassing and humbling situation to be in especially with the holidays coming so please try to refrain from bashing or insulting. Thank you all for reading. Please contact me at 614-507-8183 or email me at pete94tsi@gmail.com.

Not entirely sure that we have approval to hire, but would you be interested in large-scale building controls? Mainly low voltage HVAC, fire, security? Any experience or interest in GPL programming?

Again, not sure we have an opening but it sounds like you have some appropriate skills so I can ask.