Dead body can be seen on google maps

RC K9

what bothers me is people keep SHARING this horrible image, only making it seem more like this is an ok thing.

I realize you cant see much (the only reason i know hwat it looks like is because of a preview image from a photography site on facebook, i immediately hid the image)

Im glad google will remove it, but i dont understand why its still there if they are going to remove it. Surely they can do that much quicker or at least edit the image to be scewed till they can replace it.

what bothers me is people keep SHARING this horrible image, only making it seem more like this is an ok thing.

I realize you cant see much (the only reason i know hwat it looks like is because of a preview image from a photography site on facebook, i immediately hid the image)

Im glad google will remove it, but i dont understand why its still there if they are going to remove it. Surely they can do that much quicker or at least edit the image to be scewed till they can replace it.

what makes this specific image so horrible to you?