Best Place For An Alignment? Price & Service Wise

mustangman2011

PM Derek aka Turbo Rust or Call over to IPS. Both aren't close to you but are ones I've had personal experience with my vehicles being cared for and are reputable. PPC aka pickups plus cars is another site sponsor that I enjoyed working with. Can't go wrong with those three.

My high-mileage Passat has been lowered most of it's life and i've eaten through sets of tires pretty consistently. Cody(Cory?) At Derek's TireDiscounter location on E. Broad let me hang out with him on the alignment rack and watch him align my Passat.

That was thousands of miles ago and the car hasn't rolled this well in forever. Derek fo'sho. :thumbup:

+1 for Derek, but I do have the lifetime alignment from Firestone on one of our vehicles. I think I paid $135 and have used it four times , so it has more than paid for itself.

May be closer to you, but don't expect personal service.

IPS has done alignment on most of my vehicles. Stas would even allow me to sit in the car to simulate driver weight while he adjusted it.

If the car is a Corvette, it's either Danny Popp at McCluskey Chevrolet or Lloyd at Corvette Care.

I've used firestone at 161 & sunbury rd. for 12 years and they always do a great job. I've purchased several lifetime alignments from them and never had an issue. I know there are other (specialty) shops to use who do great - but this firestone has always done great...