Looking for Car under $3250

31rx7

My nephew is looking for a car for under $3250. Strong preference for:

- Honda Civic

- Toyota Corolla / Geo Prizm

Car should be in overall good shape, not a rustbucket, and relatively low miles (< 150k).

Let me know and I will help make the connection.

Thanks.

Rich

2000(I beleave)sl2 Saturn like ~40k miles I can do 3500obo automatic, runs great,automatic locks and windows ( rears need to be put back on track) car is pearl white but the hood is silver I can take pictures and send text me at 6145993608

Anything wrong with the car is minor like putting rear windows on track but rilly that's the only problem I can think of. Heat works great along with ac. Selling because I don't drive it now that I have a company car and have 3 other cars haha. Also Willing to take trades for guns,ammo, etc

40k miles...lowest your going to find at this piece and fully loaded car at that.

Edited by Nicksredline

Thanks for the replies. His Dad is being kind of stubborn - he wants his son to buy a Corolla, Civic, or similar, less than 125,000 miles, no rust or significant repairs or maintenance needed, less than $3250.

I told him he would have better luck finding a unicorn. There are plenty of good Corolla's and Civic's in that price range but he's not going to find one with those miles.

Thanks for the replies. His Dad is being kind of stubborn - he wants his son to buy a Corolla, Civic, or similar, less than 125,000 miles, no rust or significant repairs or maintenance needed, less than $3250.

I told him he would have better luck finding a unicorn. There are plenty of good Corolla's and Civic's in that price range but he's not going to find one with those miles.

I've seen some Honda with less than 100k that burn oil and run like shit with tons of problems. I'd rather have a Honda with high miles that runs well with no problems than buy one just because it has less than 125,000 miles. But that's just me. GL.

2000(I beleave)sl2 Saturn like ~40k miles I can do 3500obo automatic, runs great,automatic locks and windows ( rears need to be put back on track) car is pearl white but the hood is silver I can take pictures and send text me at 6145993608

Anything wrong with the car is minor like putting rear windows on track but rilly that's the only problem I can think of. Heat works great along with ac. Selling because I don't drive it now that I have a company car and have 3 other cars haha. Also Willing to take trades for guns,ammo, etc

40k miles...lowest your going to find at this piece and fully loaded car at that.

If his dad won't consider this he's a fucking idiot. Those SL2s run forever, every single one I've had traded in had 200k on it and the owner was fine getting $200 because they got all their money's worth and more out of that car.

Tell him to pull his head out of his ass and that a Corolla or Civic with 80k more miles is nowhere near as good a buy as this Saturn.

This is my car: Motivated seller trying to grab a certain RSX before it's gone.

1995 Red Toyota Tercel, 40mpg city /// 46mpg highway

1.5liter. 4-Speed manual. Ice cold a/c, Cd player with Ipod hookup etc. Clean as hell that's why I bought it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Tercel-2-DOOR-STD-1995-toyota-tercel-std-sedan-2-door-1-5-l-/190993199408?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2c7814f130&item=190993199408&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

This is my car: Motivated seller trying to grab a certain RSX before it's gone.

1995 Red Toyota Tercel, 40mpg city /// 46mpg highway

1.5liter. 4-Speed manual. Ice cold a/c, Cd player with Ipod hookup etc. Clean as hell that's why I bought it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Tercel-2-DOOR-STD-1995-toyota-tercel-std-sedan-2-door-1-5-l-/190993199408?forcerrptr=true&hash=item2c7814f130&item=190993199408&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

I miss my Tercel. GREAT daily.

If his dad won't consider this he's a fucking idiot. Those SL2s run forever, every single one I've had traded in had 200k on it and the owner was fine getting $200 because they got all their money's worth and more out of that car.

Tell him to pull his head out of his ass and that a Corolla or Civic with 80k more miles is nowhere near as good a buy as this Saturn.

That's what I was thinking...I have had 6so far and just sold my other ...no power options, broken suspension, more miles, all beat up for 2k and that was still a good deal this one is all optioned loaded, 40k miles, body in good condition for 3250 or whatever I just want out of it now that I have a company car haha...I was going to keep it but if someone wants it Ile get rid of her lol

A coworker of mine who just bought a super sweet mazdaspeed3 will be selling his civic soon. It's an auto '99 EX, rust free (I believe). It does have ~180k miles... it has been purely a commuter car from Dublin to past Marysville for like 10 years, so it is all highway miles. Obviously does not meet your criteria exactly, but let me know if you want and I can get more details.