vet open on Saturday?

copperhead

This is the third time he's done it with the same nail. It's not bleeding at all, it's still somewhat attached. I need to have it cut the rest of the way out (I'm not about to try that myself). He's not licking it, nor did he the other two times. When walking he holds that paw up in the air but it's not stopping him from running and jumping around.

I'm at work now, he's home asleep with the gf so I think when I get home in the morning we are taking him to Gahanna Animal Hospital, looks like they will be open at 8:30.

Vetcare on Hamilton rd. 614-337-1764

We have an appointment there tomorrow to have our puppy's staples from his knee surgery removed. The vet is very nice and knowledgeable. Prices aren't bad either.

Thanks, I'll look into them.

Since this is the thrid time, Might be a good idea to discuss how to handle this with your own vet. Ask them to teach you the proper technique on how to wrap it till you can get to them.

I may end up looking for a new vet. I was never a huge fan of my current one, and she is apparently in the military because she's deployed, so now the office has other vets filling in. I haven't seen the same person there the last couple times I've been there. It's just the only place in town.

We've used Riverside Animal Care for quite some time, now. Our doctor is very good with our dogs (you'd think they all would be, but that just isn't the case).

Her name is Dr. Michelle Wisecup.

http://riversideanimalcare.com/

Located right around 270 and 257, NW side. They're open 8-330pm on Sat.

Vetcare on Hamilton rd. 614-337-1764

We have an appointment there tomorrow to have our puppy's staples from his knee surgery removed. The vet is very nice and knowledgeable. Prices aren't bad either.

I'm at this place right now. They took the dog off to get worked on so I have free time for cr

Thanks again