Paul Walker Dead at 40

Mark1647545493

No, not drunk.... YET!

However, I have no compassion for anyone who's life was taken due to their own stupidity. Did I know the guy? No. Did anyone here know the guy? Doubtful. Ok.. so the dude made a few movies a few folks liked. So what? People die every day. Life goes on.

Perhaps I see death different then most.

KillJoy

Maybe you should just say you're drunk.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry, I think Paul was a terrible actor, but nevertheless, it's sad that this happened. Yet another flaming Porsche crash, a la Ryan Dunn. Probably speed and alcohol involved and innocent victims.

Be safe out there people.

I'm sorry, I think Paul was a terrible actor, but nevertheless, it's sad that this happened. Yet another flaming Porsche crash, a la Ryan Dunn. Probably speed and alcohol involved and innocent victims.

Be safe out there people.

Don't say that.... people will call you an asshole....

:dumb:

KillJoy

Few things...

1. RIP Paul Walker

2. Steve is a prick, and is SO unconcerned about something so "who cares" but feels compelled to be the top poster in the thread.

3. WTF is with these Porsches?

IIRC they have the gas tank up front or something, but I thought anything sold in the USA had to meet NHTSA safety restrictions.

Between the way this car, Ryan Dunn's car, and another one I read about seemed all burst into flames... It seems like there is something seriously wrong.

Hell look at Lambos. Those things are destroyed all the time. Yet I never see stories about them bursting into flames.

Steve....

-Shows up to CC&C wearing a full faced helmet with an orange mohawk on an HD motorcycle, fukn pls.

-Say "ass" in front of his kid, better believe he is getting all pissy at you.

-Famous actor who did more good than Steve ever will dies, better believe he will down them in anyway he can while saying it was the persons fault. Bet if it was someone in his family and someone was saying this shit he would go off his rocker.

Cents, this doesn't make it.

Ok so people thinking it had anything to do with drugs is insane - it was for a charity function that he was even at this place for and giving people rides. Original sources claimed Paul wasn't even the god damned driver, so what's with all the thinking this was 2001 or 2002 and he wasn't double clutching like he should? It was a craptacular set of unfortunate events that went down; not drugs.

Also anyone denying that these films brought a lot of CR people together is asinine at best.