2015 Mustang!!1!1

zeitgeist57

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of it.

Finally some real suspension and some of it's aluminum!!

6-pot 15" front brakes avail!!

Getrag = Fail.

Classic Ford mediocre rear brakes.

If they give me a midrange model like a Mach 1 or Boss 302 that has a Tremec I'll get one for sure, those Getrags are junk though and I want to go to the track with it.

The car is sexy, but I think they should have waited to release it until they had the engines sorted out. EcoBoost 4, NA V6, EcoBoost V6, NA V8 5.0, Supercharged V8, TT V8... really?

Axe the NA V6 entirely, the EcoBoost 2.3l can handle that chore. The Ecoboost V6 (as are most factory turbo engines) should be friendly to the tuning market, but the Coyote 5.0 is more Mustang-ish. And the Choice between the SC V8 Trinity and a new TT V8 is a no brainer; snails all day long.

Offer the base model with the EcoBoost 4, GT and a mid-tier special edition (Bullitt/BOSS) with a updated Coyote, and the halo edition (Cobra/GTxxx) with a TT V8. There, I just saved FoMoCo multiple millions in tooling, R&D, and production costs.

I like everything other than the headlights, but I'm sure they'll grow on me with time. The color makes a huge difference, I think it'll be best in darker colors. Kona Blue and the new Guard will be tits. I'm looking forward to seeing one in person.

The car is sexy, but I think they should have waited to release it until they had the engines sorted out. EcoBoost 4, NA V6, EcoBoost V6, NA V8 5.0, Supercharged V8, TT V8... really?

Axe the NA V6 entirely, the EcoBoost 2.3l can handle that chore. The Ecoboost V6 (as are most factory turbo engines) should be friendly to the tuning market, but the Coyote 5.0 is more Mustang-ish. And the Choice between the SC V8 Trinity and a new TT V8 is a no brainer; snails all day long.

Offer the base model with the EcoBoost 4, GT and a mid-tier special edition (Bullitt/BOSS) with a updated Coyote, and the halo edition (Cobra/GTxxx) with a TT V8. There, I just saved FoMoCo multiple millions in tooling, R&D, and production costs.

It has more to do with meeting emissions in the worldwide market. It also helps bump the MPG ratings across the line for the more radical models coming... ;)