Grand Prix Indoor Meet- December 27th

mrs.cos

I've got one video uploading to YouTube right now, the second I am doing some cutting on, just some bits of tips and things I liked thrown onto it.

If we could organize something like this bi-weekly, or even once a month, for the $48 for members I would do it in a heartbeat. On that topic, I'd pay upfront for a year's worth of it.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got one video uploading to YouTube right now, the second I am doing some cutting on, just some bits of tips and things I liked thrown onto it.

If we could organize something like this bi-weekly, or even once a month, for the $48 for members I would do it in a heartbeat. On that topic, I'd pay upfront for a year's worth of it.

This guy gets it.

Same here. I got the membership, but I want to do this a lot more.

So what music should I use in parts of the video? The gopro footage is great.

Already got some ideas for future meets and the owners are talking about hooking local car clubs up.

No idea, but on my cut's im just using the audio that was on my GoPro.

So what music should I use in parts of the video? The gopro footage is great.

Already got some ideas for future meets and the owners are talking about hooking local car clubs up.

I'm in for more info on this ^.

I asked about the yearly membership, but she couldn't really tell me what it included.

Well, edited this like 4 times now. Didn't show in HD at first, now it is. SUPER stoked how it came out!! It's a Hero 3, I was running 1080p at 48 FPS with a wide angle. Skeleton back door. Hit the wall a lot, not the funnest wall to hit.

A couple notes that are funny to me, and likely others:

1- At 6:07-ish I died laughing hearing whoever was behind me smack the wall that hard

2- Trying to showboat for Doc and Alex, Karma bit me for laughing and showboating so I spun out at 6:18.

3- Paul asked if anyone got rustled at any point, I got super pissed at 7:09. Followed by some head shaking

Edited by Geeesammy

Well, edited this like 4 times now. Didn't show in HD at first, now it is. SUPER stoked how it came out!! It's a Hero 3, I was running 1080p at 48 FPS with a wide angle. Skeleton back door. Hit the wall a lot, not the funnest wall to hit.

A couple notes that are funny to me, and likely others:

1- At 6:07-ish I died laughing hearing whoever was behind me smack the wall that hard

2- Trying to showboat for Doc and Alex, Karma bit me for laughing and showboating so I spun out at 6:18.

3- Paul asked if anyone got rustled at any point, I got super pissed at 7:09. Followed by some head shaking

What group were yo uin?

Ouch! I was more laughing at how loud the smack was. I didn't even see anyone, then all the sudden heard a smack like it was right beside me.

Yah i just went and double checked, that was definitly me, right before you passed me, i saw them waving a flag at me and i had no clue what it was.. now i know it was "YOUR UCKING SLOW LET GEESAMMY BY!"

This makes me want to go even more. Looks like a lot of fun :)

The only thing that I don't like about go karts is that being heavier than average usually means that I'm slow. Anyone there around 250? Just curious how well the karts did with a heavier person.

I'm 6'6" 270+ and was in the top 1/2 of my heat on average. On a course like this, being slick, weight doesn't really hurt you IMO.

Embedding is bullshit.

Here's a vid from the first group,3rd session.

You cut the video off too soon! I am pretty sure that's the heat I came after you just after you passed me. Granted you still had faster lap times :fuuuu: