To the two ricer evos on north 270 at 23 this morning

BigOxley

I'm all for a good time, but when you guys have to swerve 3 lanes to get around traffic it's getting a little ridiculous. Please, grow the fuck up before you put someone in the barrier.

Gray Evo X is cruising in the left lane. Red Evo IX is up ahead in one of the middle lanes. Gray car races up and lines up with the red car. (Doesn't look like they know each other) Gray car takes off, both are dumping black smoke by this time. Make it about 5 car lengths before they both start swerving around traffic. Lost sight of them around 71.

Was waiting for something bad to happen, but thank Zeus nothing did.

My NOS bottle was empty, Happen to see any diamond plate floor boards go flying thru the air? I lost mine in an epic street race today... I almost had him, but you know winning is winning, doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. I guess I never had my car. Crazy machine gun toting asian gang members blew up my car, but I over night shipped parts from japan for my new ride, it is faster than a ferrari, Which is good, because my annoying roommate lost his Jetta in a race against an s2k. I never narced on nobody, so I will kick your ass. but damn, You're a cop Brian!, A cop, and now Jesse is dead. yeah sorry about that. Here, have a new car. Happy now? your welcome and good bye.

So yeah, I had a crazy morning.

Oh wait,,, just realized original poster drives a subaru... you were made you couldn't keep up with the mighty 4G63, weren't you?

My NOS bottle was empty, Happen to see any diamond plate floor boards go flying thru the air? I lost mine in an epic street race today... I almost had him, but you know winning is winning, doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile. I guess I never had my car. Crazy machine gun toting asian gang members blew up my car, but I over night shipped parts from japan for my new ride, it is faster than a ferrari, Which is good, because my annoying roommate lost his Jetta in a race against an s2k. I never narced on nobody, so I will kick your ass. but damn, You're a cop Brian!, A cop, and now Jesse is dead. yeah sorry about that. Here, have a new car. Happy now? your welcome and good bye.

So yeah, I had a crazy morning.

Oh wait,,, just realized original poster drives a subaru... you were made you couldn't keep up with the mighty 4G63, weren't you?

Evo X's use a 4B11....yet another fail.