Best place to buy?

Chief8one

^^ As Aaron said.

Also, what are you looking for? For some things, I like to work with certain shops, rather than others. If I just want an average 20g shot gun for shooting trap, I'm ok with Cabela's. If I want an AR to certain spec's, I'm talking to Gun Envy. If I want a gun that has a LEO/Military discount, I'm talking to Vances.

That is hardly an accomplishment.

+1 for gunenvy, my FFL transfer took only 5 minutes there the other day. Looked around and they had some decent deals.

I don't disagree with that statement.

As for GE, I haven't been there since they were at their old, tiny, hole in the wall factory off 665, but the experiences I've had there were also good.

Bought the SR9c there at the NYE gun show in Westland Mall. Straight hood. Was between them/that and another dealer with a S&W. They came WAY down on price and sold me a newly released pistol and treated me well.

I would like to find a place that is reasonably priced and a large selection. Where does everyone do their spending?

Thanks!

I do most of my shopping on line. I go to cabelas and gander mountain to check out the guns. Then find the cheapest retailer on line and have it ship to my FFL. Which is gun envy. Usually you can save your self a ton of money. But sometimes GunEnvy would have some great deals and I just buy it there.