who wrecked their dodge viper on North sawmill

jerrodh

Yeah big wing (thought it was blue too).

But yeah the entire front bumper was tore off look like he rolled into the curb after tail ending a sedan. Or he might have hit the right rear corner, didn't get a good look. Anyway sucks hopefully you were not at fault and doing something stupid in such a busy area.

Friend of mine is a friend/neighbor, reported the same thing to me via text 5 minutes ago.

Bitch better have good insurance.

If he rear ended her its on him. Dosen't matter if she pulled out in front of him. Atleast that's what I have been told by some cops. Better to hit the car in the side than in the rear. Had a similar accident many yrs ago, not nearly the damage, but the other person took off when I wouldn't accept money at the scene for damages and went to call the cops. they took off. I went to the local PD to report it with the plate # and had a witness ( another bystander) and cops told me if their wasn't much damage to let it go, cause i'll be cited for hitting them in the rear. Fucked up.

I don't know the whole story, but if its a rear end could be bad for viper.

Sucks though atleast everyones ok.

If he rear ended her its on him. Dosen't matter if she pulled out in front of him. Atleast that's what I have been told by some cops. Better to hit the car in the side than in the rear. Had a similar accident many yrs ago, not nearly the damage, but the other person took off when I wouldn't accept money at the scene for damages and went to call the cops. they took off. I went to the local PD to report it with the plate # and had a witness ( another bystander) and cops told me if their wasn't much damage to let it go, cause i'll be cited for hitting them in the rear. Fucked up.

I don't know the whole story, but if its a rear end could be bad for viper.

Sucks though atleast everyones ok.

Not always...... it would depend on if someone pulled in front of someone and stopped or never accelerated, as well as the speed limit for the road it happened on, witness's etc. I have cited a dipshit or two for pulling out in front of someone and causing the accident.

what a coincidence, I was watching this guy go flying down 270 weaving through cars at around noon today. Seems fitting.

I agree. If you drive like a dumb ass and put people's lives in danger, I won't feel sorry when you wreck your car. It's called "Karma"... :rolleyes: