Samsung/Android 4.3 issues?

2 Sweet

Ever since I did the update on my Galaxy S3 a few weeks ago, I've been having problems. I can't add contacts, can't update apps, can't uninstall apps, and who knows what other problems I haven't come across yet. It seems like half the shit I try and do, I get the message "Unfortunately, **** has stopped." Yeah fuck you too phone.

Anyone else having problems or is it just me?

havent had those issues.

i would like to know though, why my s3 charges like a normal phone with the cord from my HTC Dinc thats 3.5 years old, but when i use the cord that came with the s3, or one of the 3 new ones i bought, it takes an hour to go up 12-15%. my DInc cord, its usually 1% per minute.

I have also had some issues since going to 4.3. Though, i believed that mine was my own doing. I only did the radio update and not the whole firmware. I am reverting my radio back to the last one and will see if it fixes my problems.

I'm on T-Mobile

Ever since I did the update on my Galaxy S3 a few weeks ago, I've been having problems. I can't add contacts, can't update apps, can't uninstall apps, and who knows what other problems I haven't come across yet. It seems like half the shit I try and do, I get the message "Unfortunately, **** has stopped." Yeah fuck you too phone.

Anyone else having problems or is it just me?