Input on new TDI VW junk?

Jewtoys

Who buys either of these cars for 0-60 or 1/4 mile times?

All those publications rated the ST better than the GTI. All of them said the handling was better. Slalom was only slightly better, but GTI registered .9g on the skidpad, ST registered .96g according to R&T.

I've driven both. I like the ST more. I'm not sure if you've driven the ST, but you obviously like the GTI more. Agree to disagree, but you're right, an ST won't outrun a GTI...until stock for stock the GTI hits the governor at 129mph :dumb::lolguy:

That is of course until MKVII when everything changes for GTI.

So you didn't buy your ST for straight line 0-60 or 1/4 mile, but you did for top speed runs? PS, I'm pretty sure my Golf R stops at an indicated 122mph LOLOLOL

I completely agree with you. But saying one is faster than the other, is simply not true. They are very similar in their straight line performance, with the ST being consistently faster to 60. Thats all I was saying.

I don't fit well in the focus, so no, I haven't driven one.

He owns one.

Word

Arguing about fractions of a second between 2 FWD hatches....

Shut it. Can we no longer have discussions on CR without these posts? Nazi. GTR LOL

Among FWD hatches, fractions of a second are the only measure of difference other than "LOL NAZIFAG" vs "LOL AMERICAN'T"

Good point,it's like 2 used cans of AnalEeze, and arguing about which one has fewer pubes in the can.

For reference, the Golf R is a fresh can with a pube count of 0.

Good point,it's like 2 used cans of AnalEeze, and arguing about which one has fewer pubes in the can.

For reference, the Golf R is a fresh can with a pube count of 0.

I have no idea what AnalEeze is, but I'm going to guess it has to do with buttsex and that you're more than able to vouch for its usefulness.

Among FWD hatches, fractions of a second are the only measure of difference other than "LOL NAZIFAG" vs "LOL AMERICAN'T"

I have no idea what AnalEeze is, but I'm going to guess it has to do with buttsex and that you're more than able to vouch for its usefulness.

x2

Wished Audi/VW would do an AWD TDI at some point with the 2.0T at a descent price point. I know we can sell the shit out of that car. I approval of all TDI models. I'm surprised Jones didn't being up the Passat has better mileage then jetta.

wish they would bring tiguan TDI 4 motion here, ours is a 2.0t and only gets ~24 mpg....would deff. buy TDI

Mine gets about the same ~25MPG but AWD ~3600lbs turbo 24-25mpg aint to bad. TDI would be killer tho.

Im thinking my next ride will be a TDI Touareg..

You put 93 in your Tiguan right?