Dare you to tell these guys their cars are gay.

Farkas

Not sure why any of us care what happens in Japan.. We're in COLUMBUS OHIO.

Pretty sure none of the people in the six one four have bikes with either Dildo's or Bananna's hanging off the back of their bikes either.

Just sayin'.. none of us give two shits... Just speaking from experience.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japan has an annual 2 deaths per year with a firearm, and .04 murders per 100,000 still the top 2 safest countrys in the world per population. Those dudes just think they are "badass" because of how safe and sheltered japan is, being an outcast or tuff guy is easy in japan.

Not sure why any of us care what happens in Japan.. We're in COLUMBUS OHIO.

Pretty sure none of the people in the six one four have bikes with either Dildo's or Bananna's hanging off the back of their bikes either.

Just sayin'.. none of us give two shits... Just speaking from experience.

The world is flat.

I can see why in Tokyo you need to do some pretty outrageous stuff to stand apart from the crowd.

So, from the video…Kabukicho is the town where the baddies hung out? It's amazing how densely populated Tokyo is. Just Google Earth it and pan out.

Thanks for the vid…its cool to see the "bosokozu" car culture having very little to do with horsepower and 0-60/lap times than it's really all about individual style and being unique. Interesting perspective.

Japan has an annual 2 deaths per year with a firearm, and .04 murders per 100,000 still the top 2 safest countrys in the world per population. Those dudes just think they are "badass" because of how safe and sheltered japan is, being an outcast or tuff guy is easy in japan.

Exactly !!! The toughest nun in the convent who says the word "crap" once a year to get street cred...

Andrew,

What you been trying to do is introducing another culture through a small window of its many subculture. I can relate to this as I'm not originally of this country and what you have found is mostly misunderstanding. It's your audience who makes the difference. Something like this would have gone well with, for an example, a drift crowd.

Trying to fit a point of view toward an audience with little-to-no connection and narrow-mindedness is more often than not met with reactions you have experienced. I understand such subculture due to my "international" background. What is considered outrageous, weird, uncommon, disgusting, unfit, and ridi ulous in this country is a norm in others. I have learned over the years that not all information is welcomed. Most of the times, I don't offer a view unless a question was asked or brought up to my attention, even then, from time to time I decided to refrain from offering an opinion regardless the nature of the conversation.

Lesson learned ?

Moving on.

Andrew,

What you been trying to do is introducing another culture through a small window of its many subculture. I can relate to this as I'm not originally of this country and what you have found is mostly misunderstanding. It's your audience who makes the difference. Something like this would have gone well with, for an example, a drift crowd.

Trying to fit a point of view toward an audience with little-to-no connection and narrow-mindedness is more often than not met with reactions you have experienced. I understand such subculture due to my "international" background. What is considered outrageous, weird, uncommon, disgusting, unfit, and ridi ulous in this country is a norm in others. I have learned over the years that not all information is welcomed. Most of the times, I don't offer a view unless a question was asked or brought up to my attention, even then, from time to time I decided to refrain from offering an opinion regardless the nature of the conversation.

Lesson learned ?

Moving on.

Not of this Country? I thought you were from Nebraska.

Andrew,

Lesson learned ?

Moving on.

Farkas is a pro level troll.

I wasn't aware carrying a firearm was what made you a badass. :gabe:

Also, I'm not sure if some of you are aware that race and/or size has nothing to do with being a badass, though I guess the definition is open to interpretation. ;) I noticed some of you are super quick to judge a book by its cover. A serious mistake that I'm surprised some of you still haven't learned. (I'm obviously not referring to the joking around in here which is funny.)

Everything I've ever seen/heard related to the word "bosozoku" was stupid as fuck. Do a google image search, you'll be speechless

A couple of my fav's.

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID30753/images/bosozoku.jpg

http://s1.cdn.autoevolution.com/images/news/your-guide-to-the-japanese-car-culture-54990_1.jpg

http://pinktentacle.com/images/10/bosozoku_12.jpg

http://www.bosozokustyle.com/sites/default/files/bosozoku-exhaust-of-the-week-crossed-beams.jpg

GIT OUR FLAG OFF YER BACKSEAT!

...being an outcast or tuff guy is easy in japan.

BRB. Moving to Japan. :fuckyeah:

Yeah I was born and raised, they are pussies. Mostly rejects who cant even become a real "gangmember aka yakuza" 40 year old trash who still try and pick up highschool girls and are hooked on chinese meth. They do not kill shit , all the stories about them smashing cars or stealing is like one in a billion.

Myth busted :lolguy: