Godzilla Has Landed.

Mr. Jones

Skyline GTR'S have been called Godzilla for eons.

"This car was nicknamed "Godzilla" by the Australian motoring publication^Wheels^in its July 1989 edition. "

If you need this vinyl package for yours, I can make some calls for you:

http://i355.photobucket.com/albums/r445/martyr65/Ohio%20Valley%20Rally/GodzillaGTR_zpseaca2b91.jpg

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

too many pages to read, all stock or any mods? We need to line up our white ladies and see how my 10 can hang!

Any mods on yours? I know every year its got a slight bump in power and slightly different looks. Well i know this years has slightly different front bumper, and i think the foglight changed in one of the previous years, but i know its changed some. I also watched something about the GT-R on youtube and the main guy behind it wants to change it every year and improve on it.

Any mods on yours? I know every year its got a slight bump in power and slightly different looks. Well i know this years has slightly different front bumper, and i think the foglight changed in one of the previous years, but i know its changed some. I also watched something about the GT-R on youtube and the main guy behind it wants to change it every year and improve on it.

I have an off the shelf cobb tune which is terrible and a nismo mid pipe. Thats it for now, I want to do a few mods over the winter but doubt I ever get around to doing anything. The 13's were supposed to be almost 10's from the factory I thought so it would be fun to see how we run against each other. With a good tune I should be pretty close to that

13's have gotten into the 10's stock, with some regularity. The 13's have a slightly improved turbo inlet piping. Just a tune will hit 10's all day. With my set up, I should be able to hit easy mid 10's with the e85 tune, and some stickier rear tires, and the improved launch control software.

I ran a pair of 10.81's on my first and only time out with the car last summer with my boltons. Weather was so-so, I didn't use the correct suspension setting, and I had to drive through the water box. Couldn't get the water off the tires all the way and I lost traction at the top of first every time. Still, had all five runs in the 10's, and I'm on a 91 octane tune

13's have gotten into the 10's stock, with some regularity. The 13's have a slightly improved turbo inlet piping. Just a tune will hit 10's all day. With my set up, I should be able to hit easy mid 10's with the e85 tune, and some stickier rear tires, and the improved launch control software.

I ran a pair of 10.81's on my first and only time out with the car last summer with my boltons. Weather was so-so, I didn't use the correct suspension setting, and I had to drive through the water box. Couldn't get the water off the tires all the way and I lost traction at the top of first every time. Still, had all five runs in the 10's, and I'm on a 91 octane tune

I'm loving it....

I've never felt anything that can move out like it can in 1st/2nd on the street. Feels like it's rearranging your organs every time.

Seriously crazy piece of engineering.

Where do you run?

As the pictures imply, I acquired this beast from Jordan @ JET AUTO. I've never had such a fantastic car buying experience. Working with a genuine car enthusiast to find the perfect car for you is something we should all enjoy in our lives. Jordan has earned 100% of the future business, and I really can't thank him enough.

]

Truth!

IMO- Jordan should be everyone's first call on CR wehen it comes to buying a car!

Skyline GTR'S have been called Godzilla for eons.

"This car was nicknamed "Godzilla" by the Australian motoring publication^Wheels^in its July 1989 edition. "

That's not a Skyline GT-R, it's a GT-R :no:

Skyline GT-R's are no longer made, but I get where your coming from. GT-R heritage...

...Skyline's are Infiniti's now or is that the other way around? :fuuuu: