Godzilla Has Landed.

Mr. Jones

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stock wheels, everyone goes 315R/285F R888's and that's more than enough for me.

FYI, if you're planning to run 888's in SS those tires are illegal for stock/ST. TW is 100, and you need to be 140 or higher......You can run SSR, but you will run against cars with Hoosiers....

I'm not that concerned with SCCA classing if I'm being honest.

look at the SBD packages---very cost effective, and good, quality parts. intakes/downpipes/midpipe/fuel injectors/ecutek tune. you'll hear those turbos and wake the car up bigtime.

nothing more pleasing then taking off from a light and hitting 60mph in 3 seconds flat. :fuckyeah:

as soon as you mess around with more than that, the price to play spikes exponentially--if that's your pleasure, then look at the big name companies

look at the SBD packages---very cost effective, and good, quality parts. intakes/downpipes/midpipe/fuel injectors/ecutek tune. you'll hear those turbos and wake the car up bigtime.

nothing more pleasing then taking off from a light and hitting 60mph in 3 seconds flat. :fuckyeah:

as soon as you mess around with more than that, the price to play spikes exponentially--if that's your pleasure, then look at the big name companies

Yup, I've already decided to stop at a FBO E85 car. More than enough for me, while being reliable, streetable, and able to tackle anything but the Steve Prices's of the world.

Yup, I've already decided to stop at a FBO E85 car. More than enough for me, while being reliable, streetable, and able to tackle anything but the Steve Prices's of the world.

that's the way i'd go. i'm switching to e85 this summer. i already have the injectors and pumps installed---both are a must, to go with corn. that will be plenty---mid 10's all day long without even spilling your starbucks. e85 does not do as well in the cold weather, which is why i'm not running it now. i drive my gtr a couple times a week in wisconsin snow. why not.

once you get bigger turbos, the trans and motor (mainly the trans) are on borrowed time. no thanks. maybe if i decide to do the mile events or txkblahblahblah, then i will go all out. but realistically, a mid 10 second car that can be driven anywhere, anytime, even by a woman, is all that i need:fuckyeah:

FYI, if you're planning to run 888's in SS those tires are illegal for stock/ST. TW is 100, and you need to be 140 or higher......You can run SSR, but you will run against cars with Hoosiers....

I think the GTR was moved to SSR for this year anyway

FBO E85 will be a blast...Have you already decided and made reservations for zdayz? I went last year and had a blast. I found a new appreciation for the GTR driving the Dragon several times.

GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA GODZILLA

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Godzirra_eabca9_231583.jpg

I would, and that would be enough to stop me from entering...

Thank goodness for integrity.

What's the point of competing otherwise? Just stay home and tell yourself you're better than everyone else if you're going to cheat. haha Lying to yourself and everyone else obviously won't be a problem if you're a cheater.

Thank goodness for integrity.

What's the point of competing otherwise? Just stay home and tell yourself you're better than everyone else if you're going to cheat. haha Lying to yourself and everyone else obviously won't be a problem if you're a cheater.

"If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'"