RC Helicopter Tricks? (Crazy A*S Flying!)

Fubar231

I have no freaking clue how he manages to control the helicopter and do the shit like that... My old neighbor used to have one and his never made it more than 30ft cause he wrecked it every time.

I am just speechless at how he flys that thing though....

I have no freaking clue how he manages to control the helicopter and do the shit like that... My old neighbor used to have one and his never made it more than 30ft cause he wrecked it every time.

He's probably using a highly advanced helicopter with many more axial controls than your old neighbor.

He's probably using a highly advanced helicopter with many more axial controls than your old neighbor.

Probably. I know my nieghbors was well over $500 (Im thinking closer to 800) and he also had some like $300 controller, (Had a BUNCH of settings on it and even a little LCD screen to monitor something) and he was NEVER able to really fly it around, wasnt the BEST but it definitely was a nice one, pretty big too. Every time i saw him fly it he crashed it within 5 minutes and then it was down till he fixed it, then repeat, Felt bad for the guy.

Eh, I can fly $20 heli around and through the house without crashing it right up till the battery drains... or until the dog leaps into the air like so much crocodile from her 'hiding' position behind the couch. ;)

Ever since I was a child I've wanted a badass heli with a camera and a little bb shooter on it. Thinking on that now, I can't possibly imagine I wanted to do anything good with it though I don't recall necessarily wanting to do bad with it.

My other choice was a r/c submarine with a camera. I thought it'd be cool if I could tow some bait with it, too but that would likely result in no more sub unless it was huge. :p

My other choice was a r/c submarine with a camera. I thought it'd be cool if I could tow some bait with it, too but that would likely result in no more sub unless it was huge. :p

When I was a bored kid we used to snag carp with a little RC boat in the chesapeake bay.

It took losing 2 boats before we figured out to put a retrieval line on it. :)

Never thought about using a sub, that would be cool.

Funniest 42 seconds I've seen in a long time. Although I do feel a little bad for him. I did the same thing the first time I tried flying my Helicopter so I know how shitty a feeling it is to do that.

I do not feel bad for him. I person flying a helicopter of that size that close to you is just wanting to die, but It was the hardest I have laughed in some time.

I do not feel bad for him. I person flying a helicopter of that size that close to you is just wanting to die, but It was the hardest I have laughed in some time.

No shit, that was great.

When I worked at Hobbytown some stupid sister fucking hilljack had a GIANT gas helicopter he brought in because "it ain't flyin right". Dude was getting ready to fire it up and kept talking about the radio issues and glitching he was having.

No way in hell I wanted to be anywhere near a gas helio that could turn into an out of control death machine and go final destination on me.

The fucktard still tried to take it up and promptly smashed it into the side of the PacMail trailer.

Terrorist training

When I was a bored kid we used to snag carp with a little RC boat in the chesapeake bay.

It took losing 2 boats before we figured out to put a retrieval line on it. :)

Never thought about using a sub, that would be cool.

Awesome.

When I was kid, I would never throw away many of my toys. I'd save the parts. I got a "banana boat" from Dairy Queen (the container a nana split comes in), and using a small electric motor from a Stomper (look it up ;)), aquarium sealant (I used to build my own aquariums, etc), the prop from a cheap, broken plastic plane, and a bit of fishing tackle and created... Well, it's obvious what I created. I used to fish for sunfish in the shallows for shits and giggles. Gave me something to screw around with while my real poles were in the water and was fun while swimming. I was a kid. A poor one. Cut me some slack. ;)

Flying those is pretty much memorizing the stick routines lol. That said, there is still a lot of skill involved.

It looks like the guy in the vid could use some more thumbstick practice on his Xbox or PS. :p

Just owning the cheapy helis, it's amazing how much you improve in flight control (insert jokes here) in just a bit of time, practice and patience.

I have a Blade 400 electric 3D helicopter. Costs about $450 with a controller and it can do all that stuff. They are a bitch to learn to fly. When the tail faces you the controls are normal, when the nose faces you everything is reversed, when it is upside down with the tail facing you some controls are reversed and other controls are reveresed when the nose faces you upside down.

Everytime you crash it is $50+ and at least 2 hours, sometimes more to set it all back up.

Here I am at the Dublin middle school.

I have a Blade 400 electric 3D helicopter. Costs about $450 with a controller and it can do all that stuff. They are a bitch to learn to fly. When the tail faces you the controls are normal, when the nose faces you everything is reversed, when it is upside down with the tail facing you some controls are reversed and other controls are reveresed when the nose faces you upside down.

Everytime you crash it is $50+ and at least 2 hours, sometimes more to set it all back up.

Here I am at the Dublin middle school.

How long have you been flying helios? You was doing great up to the ....Oh Shit moment lol

How long have you been flying helios? You was doing great up to the ....Oh Shit moment lol

If you bought that same helicopter straight up it would take you about 6 months to be able to fly like that if you flew 20 minutes a day (2 batteries).

I started with a simple helicopter for about 3 months and then it took about 2 months with that big one.

I have not flown in about a year.