Pool trick shots, beautiful girl...

RC K9

Guy was getting chalk everywhere and kept knocking balls off the table. He was also wearing a glove, which, along with that vest, probably would go over very well at Quarterflash. I'd rate his skills at like 3.7/10.

The chick - wow, where do I start? I didn't see any fingernail polish and those heels are like about five years out of style. And she rudely interrupted one of the shots by grabbing the ball. I'd say she's coming in at a solid 2/10 on the CR Scale of Women.

Guy was getting chalk everywhere and kept knocking balls off the table. He was also wearing a glove, which, along with that vest, probably would go over very well at Quarterflash. I'd rate his skills at like 3.7/10.

The chick - wow, where do I start? I didn't see any fingernail polish and those heels are like about five years out of style. And she rudely interrupted one of the shots by grabbing the ball. I'd say she's coming in at a solid 2/10 on the CR Scale of Women.

Meh/10 honestly.

Damn, havent heard the name quarterflash in a long time. Were you an unfortunate victim of the valley too? lol

Yeah, i'm not typically into blonde white chics, but there is something about her that is a nice mixture of hot, and cute.

But then again, my wife is a white blonde chic...lol. Not sure how that happened.

BTW, 2:30 has me cracking up...every time. Dunno why that is so funny.