EFI Live + Diesel Cruze= Happy Owners

Benner

Pretty impressive numbers off the tune and it's a very basic tune right now from my understanding. Guy's saying turbo lag, torque management and all the crap problems other than space are gone.

Should be interesting to see what happens now that tuning abilities are opening up.

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=159894

Wow! 183 ft/lb gain @ 2100rpm! That thing must be a tire frier now!!! This is just making me like these cars even more!

Yeah I saw that and was thinking Converter flash but read through the article and the guy was saying off the line it's night/day difference.

It'll be interesting to see what the aftermarket brings to the table for the diesel Cruze now.

Gas models have had support for quite a while now. Guys are pulling 60+whp and torque on the 1.4L turbo models.

I'm dieing to get mine tuned just to make it a little more fun to drive. It's already a fun little car but not quick at all even with the 6speed manual

Hope they come up with some stronger parts for the auto, why do you think it has a bunch of torque management and they can pick up so much down low? Duh?

I now the first thing I'll be doing when someone brings one in with trans issues, checking the ECM and voiding warranties.

183 ftlbs? Anyone who does this then goes and beats on it is a retard.

Hope they come up with some stronger parts for the auto, why do you think it has a bunch of torque management and they can pick up so much down low? Duh?

I now the first thing I'll be doing when someone brings one in with trans issues, checking the ECM and voiding warranties.

183 ftlbs? Anyone who does this then goes and beats on it is a retard.

Yeah Trans is gonna be the issue. Talked to the guy earlier that had it done and he said it'll burn the tires through 2nd. Hello tranny work.