Finally getting out of the Hospital/Rehab.

Benner

Today's the day I'm finally out of Rehab. Just waiting on my Discarge paperwork which should be around noon. Went into Riverside on the 4th not even being close to being able to walk and now I can walk fairly easily, still not perfect and I need someone around incase I lose balance but it's getting better every day. I'll be continuing with out patient therapy and a work hardening program for the next month or two till I can safely return to work.

I can't say enough kind words about Ohio Health, particularly Riverside Methodist Hospital and Ohio Health Inpatient Rehabilitation. They've both been amazing at taking care of me and insuring everything needing attention was addressed. The social workers have also been busting their butts making sure the insurance aspect of everything is being worked out.

The main problem was that I had only been with Chesrown for 3 weeks so no insurance and my wife just changed jobs as well.

Ohio Health took it upon themselves to get me Kobra insurance from Tire Discounters (had left just before starting Chesrown), and also working on setting me up with Medicaid. I hate having to rely on state or Federal Aid however, without it I'd be looking at over 100,000 in medical bills, so I'll take the aid for now since I'm eligible. I'll be off it as soon as possible though.

Gonna be a long road ahead but I'll be back into my normal routine soon enough.

I hate having to rely on state or Federal Aid however, without it I'd be looking at over 100,000 in medical bills, so I'll take the aid for now since I'm eligible. I'll be off it as soon as possible though.

Waiting for CR Tea Party to chime in with ignorant as fuck "Thanks Obama" comments.

Glad you are getting healthy, bro. couldn't imagine being in your situation. Thinking good thoughts for you.

I guess I'm out of the loop. What happened?

Basically in the hospital for 25 days between riverside and inpatient rehab due to an autoimmune deasease testing away the myelin sheath on my nerves in my spine and brain.

Basically in the hospital for 25 days between riverside and inpatient rehab due to an autoimmune deasease testing away the myelin sheath on my nerves in my spine and brain.

What he is NOT saying is that as a result of that inconvenience, he lost the ability to FUCKING WALK, and is training himself to do that shit again. That's big boy shit right there.

What he is NOT saying is that as a result of that inconvenience, he lost the ability to FUCKING WALK, and is training himself to do that shit again. That's big boy shit right there.

In a nut shell this. Actually had to relearn everything involved below about my belly butto

I'm glad to hear that you're on the road to where you nee to be.

I hate having to rely on state or Federal Aid however, without it I'd be looking at over 100,000 in medical bills, so I'll take the aid for now since I'm eligible. I'll be off it as soon as possible though.

It's awful that someone who needs aid feels guilty about using it. The fact is, situations like this are exactly why it's there. We focus far too much on political issues rather than the reasons for having the social programs we argue over. Accept the help, and don't feel guilty. The help is there for this situation.

It's awful that someone who needs aid feels guilty about using it. The fact is, situations like this are exactly why it's there. We focus far too much on political issues rather than the reasons for having the social programs we argue over. Accept the help, and don't feel guilty. The help is there for this situation.

+100000

Glad to hear you are getting to go home. You have been in my thoughts.

Thanks everybody. Feels great to be home. Stopped in at Chesrown and they were all excited to see me. They can't wait for me to get back just as much as I can't wait. Got 2 to 3 brand new pretty bays all to myself. And the new inground twin post lifts are unbelevably nice. Also can't wait to get my hands on that pretty inground Hunter Elite rack with all the new toys.