Spotted: Pink CTS-V

Forrest Gump 9

Well, don't really know how to say this, but I've seen a pink coupe Cadillac CTS-V around grandview a lot. But I had never see who drive the damn thing. One would guess a chick.

This afternoon I pulled into the BW3 on 5th and low and behold the infamous pink CTS-V is there. Just wondering if anyone know the owner?

I'm guessing a Mary K seller or is it Avon? didnt they get a car if they sold so much shit?

Its Mary K cause i see them everywhere, but I thought they got those ugly ass SUV's, not CTS-V's. Ive never seen a pink Mary K CTS-V, only there faded pink looking SUV's.

Per MK wiki

In the United States, the 2006 vehicle choice consisted of a Pontiac Vibe, Pontiac Grand Prix or a Cadillac. A Mary Kay director that qualifies for a car may choose from a Cadillac DTS, a Cadillac CTS, or a Cadillac SRX. In 2007 the offered cars were Saturn Vue, Pontiac G6, Pontiac Vibe, Cadillac CTS, and Saturn Aura.[41]

In 2009 GM announced it would be discontinuing the Saturn and Pontiac lines, forcing Mary Kay to choose new choices for Directors and Consultants to earn. Independent Beauty Consultants can earn the use of a Smokey Platinum Chevy Malibu or cash compensation of $375 a month. Independent Sales Directors can choose a Silver Toyota Camry, Chevy Equinox, or $500 a month. Top Independent Sales Directors can choose between the Pink Cadillac DTS, Cadillac CTS, or cash option of $900 a month.

I saw her at the Starbucks on 5th ave near Grandview a few months ago. It's definitely a V.

I'm being very judgey, but the driver looks like she's never worked a day in her life. Arab or Mediterranean. Dark hair and eyes (right in my wheelhouse, btw). I'm guessing an OSU student.

Also, has color matched stock wheels.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/18/3u5e6y8e.jpghttp://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/02/18/e3e9ebah.jpg I

spoke with the owner today she's a young woman in her mid-20s and she said she had a custom painted

I was on my way to Columbus camera group and it just happened to be parked on the side of the road. I was like oh cool maybe I'll take a picture of it when I leave and when I left she was getting in the car.

Edited by damreds