Opinions Wanted on AMG

Dr. Pomade

CTSv versus E63...there are tons of comparisons out there between the 2 cars. You cannot go wrong. From what I have read, the CTSv feels more like a sports car than the E63. The E63 being more luxurious. The CTSv is significantly cheaper and is available with a stick should you choose to have one. Looks are subjective but I think they are both awesome looking. The CTSv comes in a white pearl and a metallic black that are stunning.

When I get home I can link a few of the articles - they are all fun to read.

you can get ridiculous deals on used AMG and Mercedes in general...Go to the MB forums and check out issues...I love the cls amg cars...scare me to death with maintenance and issues. The v10 M5s are amazing too, but the smg will cost you 10k when it blows...you can get those in the 20s...very complicated electronics on all the high end MB and Bmw

I think the 2010 and up look better, plus the 5.5TT motor is just amazing.

I still think a new CTS-V Wagon would be a contender in my eyes, it isnt a benz (Which means mods and repairs would probably be cheaper) and the motor is just as stout, and the CTS-V wagons looks so mean! (And can be had in a manual, if you want that for your DD of course)

If it was me id have a real hard time choosing between the 2010+ Benz and the new CTS-V Wagons. For a daily i feel like id almost rather have the CTS-V in an auto though, the LS motors are proven time and time again to be reliable, and the new CTS-V's have that look that you dont get in a benz.