A letter from Vladimir Putin

RedRocket1647545505

I have zero confidence our current leadership will make the right choices on this matter.

I can't agree with you more on this

"Only the people who live in a certain territory have the right to decide their own future" - Putin

Truth!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So if your neighbor is brandishing his gun at someone else who you know, you really shouldn't say anything cause your kids get bad grades in school. That makes total sense.

Except that it doesn't, and you're a retard.

How about this one,

A) When we get involved in most of the worlds conflicts, we are the same type of bully that we tell others not to be,

B) If you stand up to every bully you run into, eventually you'll get your ass kicked.

Here is a map of some places to visit if you don't like the United States of America.

http://i.imgur.com/9iRkOaz.jpg

I never said I dont like America, i said I don't like how we try to police the world while going into debt to fund an empire we can't afford.

That is just as much and oversimplification as Grant's quip. Having a differing opinion doesn't = "Hate for America". Really, you guys kill me with your fucking radical "direction-isms".

:lolguy:

That is just as much and oversimplification as Grant's quip. Having a differing opinion doesn't = "Hate for America". Really, you guys kill me with your fucking radical "direction-isms".

Troll bait dude comeon

How about this one,

A) When we get involved in most of the worlds conflicts, we are the same type of bully that we tell others not to be,

B) If you stand up to every bully you run into, eventually you'll get your ass kicked.

A) When you are ASKED to help, does that make you a bully? Also, if you are bully-ing the bullies?

B) Absolutely. So, does that mean you shouldn't still do it? Understanding the risks is part of the conversation.

I haven't been following this that closely, but it sounds like Russia is just going to end up with Crimea and everyone will grumble about it but do nothing. It's effectively a Russian asset anyway, populated by a bunch of Russians.

Might as well give Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona to Mexico then. Maybe even break the bottom off California while we're at it.

Dear Japan,

Please send more GT-R's and sushi. We really enjoy both here in the U.S.A. In return, we'll send you our greatest asset, the_buster.

This is a serious letter. I'm seriously writing it from the Oval Office. I capitalized that, so you know it has to be legit correct.

Write back and let me know what you think of this exchange.

Sincerely,

President B. Obama

Dear Japan,

Please send more GT-R's and sushi. We really enjoy both here in the U.S.A. In return, we'll send you our greatest asset, the_buster.

This is a serious letter. I'm seriously writing it from the Oval Office. I capitalized that, so you know it has to be legit correct.

Write back and let me know what you think of this exchange.

Sincerely,

President B. Obama

http://i.imgur.com/CcAHjjP.gif

I want to hear ZERO bitching from Europe after we save the day if this shit starts to get heated. Don't want us to be world police? Then do your fucking part in keeping these shitheads at bay, too. The Putins and Jong-Ils of the world will continue to exist so long as the world allows it. Nut the fuck up and these upstart clowns wouldn't be doing this shit.

So if your neighbor is brandishing his gun at someone else who you know, you really shouldn't say anything cause your kids get bad grades in school. That makes total sense.

Except that it doesn't, and you're a retard.

So pointing a gun at your neighbor threatening him to back off or else does make sense? What US is doing isn't helping the situation.