CR Dyno day at Dynotune Motorsports - 04/19

Nickey4271647545519

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Planning on doing my transmission April 11th.

I'm willing to lend a hand if you need help?

Il keep that in mind thank you, shouldn't be to bad just working 50+ hours a week and remodeling a house in the process makes for very little free time

At the significant risk of asking a stupid question, any chance of purchasing a tune to be installed during the pulls?

I have only the most rudimentary understanding of the process. I don't know if it takes 5 minutes or 5 hours.

At the significant risk of asking a stupid question, any chance of purchasing a tune to be installed during the pulls?

I have only the most rudimentary understanding of the process. I don't know if it takes 5 minutes or 5 hours.

A custom tune takes time, and needs to have an appointment made. Talking to Dyno Brian about that would be your best bet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Plans changed, I have to work Friday.

Exhaust is getting done Friday night-into Saturday morning.

I'll still try to make it out just to see some cars run, but if I'm able to get my exhaust leaks fixed and have a spare $50 you can bet your ass I WILL be there with my hoopty on the dyno.

As long as we can figure out a way to get it up there and strap it down we are going to. This will be my run up test to the track day.

His ramps are adjustable im sure he could make it work.

Might be the first time a dragster has been on the dyno haha