Who said GTR's can't lose

Rustlestiltskin

Gotta give people a glimmer of hope, although jordan just tried to extinguish it.

Yeh, maybe I should post a more fair race.

How about Liter Bikes vs a GT-R, over a fairly long distance. Surely the GT-R will lose that race.... I mean right?

Maybe not :lol:

Yeh, maybe I should post a more fair race.

How about Liter Bikes vs a GT-R, over a fairly long distance. Surely the GT-R will lose that race.... I mean right?

Maybe not :lol:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=877&pictureid=7532

:gabe:

He got the hit and the video ended right before the lambo flew by him..

I thought the same thing. The Lambo lurching forward doesn't seem to be taking the bit - rather that looked like a downshift. Then the GTR takes off - early? - and the Lambo chased. Then vid cuts out way early; they didn't even get through a full gear it seemed.

Verdict: Far from compelling evidence

He got the hit and the video ended right before the lambo flew by him..

I thought the same thing. The Lambo lurching forward doesn't seem to be taking the bit - rather that looked like a downshift. Then the GTR takes off - early? - and the Lambo chased. Then vid cuts out way early; they didn't even get through a full gear it seemed.

Verdict: Far from compelling evidence

The video cuts off the second the GTR let off.

That race was was 60-175.

Yes... that fast. Both of these cars pull 60-130 in 2.X seconds.

There was a bunch of the same comments made so they pulled the logs and it confirmed the race ended at 175.

The GTR took off so hard because he was using rolling anti-lag (a feature the UGR cars don't have yet)

When the same two cars raced without the GTR using anti-lag, the Lambo got the hit, and they stayed into it until 224mph. The lambo won by a car.

I am sure being TX2K week they will have the tie breaker race at some point by weeks end.

The video cuts off the second the GTR let off.

That race was was 60-175.

Yes... that fast. Both of these cars pull 60-130 in 2.X seconds.

There was a bunch of the same comments made so they pulled the logs and it confirmed the race ended at 175.

The GTR took off so hard because he was using rolling anti-lag (a feature the UGR cars don't have yet)

When the same two cars raced without the GTR using anti-lag, the Lambo got the hit, and they stayed into it until 224mph. The lambo won by a car.

I am sure being TX2K week they will have the tie breaker race at some point by weeks end.

Okay, fair enough. Not really disputing the outcome of the race, just thought the vid ended prematurely.

More importantly, what is this rolling anti-lag you speak of...?

More importantly, what is this rolling anti-lag you speak of...?

The holy grail of cheatcode for roll racing if you will.

Holds target speed & builds boost, hold accelerater pedal all the way down, hold button down, when ready to launch, release button and you are re-catapulted away at almost 1g again. FEELSGOODMAN