Learn, Lap and Lunch @ Mid Ohio

vitamincj

I saw this on Facebook. Might be fun for those of us looking to auto-X more this year and learn something.

Cliffs: ~5 hour training session at Mid Ohio on Thursday, May 1st. It does include a little actual track time in an Acura ILX. I expect it will sell out quickly. $250

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/learn-lap-and-lunch-registration-10405046775

Event Details

Support the Greater Columbus Sports Commission when you bring your sales team, client or

buddies to Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course for a special half-day, high performance driving

experience!

Learn the physics and dynamics of driving, then get behind the wheel of a ACURA ILX sport sedan.

Test your skills in high performance drills - skid car, slalom and high-speed breaking and turning. The

day culminates with an on-track lapping session around 2.4-mile, 15-turn road course.

Important details:

One day only—Thursday, May 1. Rain or shine.

Two sessions to choose from: 7:30 a.m.-1 p.m. or 11:30 a.m.-6 p.m.

$250 per person includes driving course, lunch and your photo with a car.

Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course is located one hour north of downtown Columbus off I-71 in Lexington, Ohio.

No refunds or cancellations.

Participants must have a valid driver’s license, be 18 or older and comply with The Mid-Ohio School waiver and insurance requirements.