New Summer Daily

mrhobbz

Finally picked up my first bike, a 2008 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 with 1,881 miles on it. After doing a lot of research and my dad owning a mean streak I decided to go this route.

1920065_10153908747715006_315580168_n.jpg

1904049_10153908747790006_927621500_n.jpg

Took it around the block but damn it's cold, itching to take it out though.

I don't know one bike from the other, but dat blue looks nice.

Thanks, yeah its really sharp looking in the sun it's real close to the navy blue metallic chevy put on the camaros and TA's.. I originally wanted a silver one to match the mustang and saab but I couldn't find one lol

You're gonna have a billion pleasurable miles on that. Good purchase and good looking bike!

Thanks man, I'm hoping so... The only bikes i've ridden are sports bikes, felt a lot different but a lot more comfy. I took it around the block after I got it off of the trailer, haven't ridden since I was in high school. I stalled it the first time I tried to take off on it and almost layed it over lol. Going to take the MSF course and what not before I get it out of main roads.

That looks like a good first bike. Hope you have lots of fun, stay alert because people don't pay much attention to bikes.

What he said. I have put a good amount of miles on a MeanStreak and loved every minute of them!

-Marc

That looks like a good first bike. Hope you have lots of fun, stay alert because people don't pay much attention to bikes.

Will do, I'll be taking the MSF course before I really start riding. A *lot* of my buddies ride also so most of my time riding will be spent in a pack.

What he said. I have put a good amount of miles on a MeanStreak and loved every minute of them!

-Marc

Thanks for the info, I know my dad loves his meanstreak, they seem to be pretty damn reliable.