New project V.2

brent1976

After having my Colorado for about a year, I decided a small truck isn't for me. I did a few things to it to make it more what I wanted, but it wasn't enough.I have bought lots of parts, and was going to go pretty extreme, but everything I bought besides a wiring harness, will go into the new truck. All the parts that are on my old gray truck I will be swapping to the new one, so it will be cheap and easy. I have already took off the chrome trims, Z71 stickers, fiberglass steps, bug shield, and de-badged it. It needs tint, and lowered bad, but I will wait until I swap the rearends out to do that.

01 GMC Sierra SLE 4wd w/ 53k miles

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s316/brent1976_photos/Mobile%20Uploads/F226CD15-23D9-4F69-8CAB-A410D0E672C1_zps336pv1qw.jpg

The passenger fender has a small scrape, and it needs shocks. It has zero rust anywhere, and the interior is pretty much spotless.

My engine is together and at the shop on an engine stand. The tranny/torque converter are sitting there too. I just spent a bunch on -10 and -8 fuel system fittings. I need a turbo and I'm sure twice as much as I think I need, but it should move along pretty quick. I think this weekend I'm swapping the 14 bolt and all of the brakes and hydro boost. If it goes as smooth as last time I'll probably try to get the stereo moved over too.

I stole this picture from the web of how I want it to set when it's lowered

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s316/brent1976_photos/Mobile%20Uploads/CE0B180D-84F7-49A3-9792-CDE9647FC1B7_zpsxvioocz1.jpg