Water coming up from basement drain

cybe

Roto rooter works quick if it is really bad. They sure like to break your balls with the final invoice. I had my basement flood and had to replace my main sewer line to the sidewalk. It was not a fun time.

Roto rooter works quick if it is really bad. They sure like to break your balls with the final invoice. I had my basement flood and had to replace my main sewer line to the sidewalk. It was not a fun time.

DO NOT use Roto-Rooter. You will regret it. Anybody but them. Way fucking over priced and thieves.

Ditto, sounds like you'll need a snake regardless. If its coming from a basement floor drain I'm guessing it's waste water. Go up and flush a toilet a few times, maybe run a faucet and see if it comes up the floor drain.

If you're comfortable with it, run Lowes/home depot and rent a snake. There's not much you can mess up, just don't hurt yourself. $50 as apposed to $2-300.

Close, regular residential. The water is clear and not stinky. We've had some suds from the washer come up before, but today I've got like three inches.

Called the city because a nearby sewer is underwater, but I guess it's a coincidence. Hmm.

300 I can eat.

If you are on the north or northwest side of Columbus call the shop and my wife will call you in the am if you want to schedule a time for us to look at it. Unfortunately I just can't service downtown or the east side. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Foust plumbing and heating 614-873-5681

I've used foust a couple times before, been satisfied with the work and they only replaced the stuff that needed replaced, didn't try to sell shit that wasn't necessary. I give them a hearty +1.

I had this happen with a rental I purchased. Not one drain in the house worked! Rented a 100 foot powered snake and went to town-3 garbage bags of hair/roots/and whatever else-no problems for the last 5 years. I do a once a year ROOT KILL treatment to keep it flowing.

This is a DIY job as long as the pipe is intact.

I've used foust a couple times before, been satisfied with the work and they only replaced the stuff that needed replaced, didn't try to sell shit that wasn't necessary. I give them a hearty +1.

Where do you live? It is my families business. I would like to know if I have been to a fellow CR members house and didn't know it. Feel free to pm me if you want to add in specifics.

Your kind words are very appreciated.

DO NOT use Roto-Rooter. You will regret it. Anybody but them. Way fucking over priced and thieves.

agreed... or Mr Rooter...

lookup my posts about Ray Hughes... call him, he's great and gives the best price around.

I also want to mirror what KillJoy said, if your sump pump stops working, it will cause this issue as well.

Where do you live? It is my families business. I would like to know if I have been to a fellow CR members house and didn't know it. Feel free to pm me if you want to add in specifics.

Your kind words are very appreciated.

You likely didn't go to Mitch's house unless you ended up in a hole putting lotion on.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e120/Sugarfuzz/tumblr_muni7f7XFH1s13iszo1_500_zps66baea8e.gif

:gabe: