Vegas Shenanigans....

Dr. Apex

I'm back from my first legit Vegas trip(last time I was about 12) and what a blast!! My main reason for going was the 50th birthday party for the Mustang, but you can't go to Vegas and not take in the sights.

I'm still sorting through pics and will have some tomorrow but for now I have my in-car video driving the 458 Italia at Exotics racing and my jump off the Stratosphere, highly recommend both of these for any adrenaline junkies like me!!

Sky Jump Stratosphere:

458 Italia:

- Faster than Jones!!

Awesome, man. Sounds like you had a good time. So much to do even if you don't like gambling. Sites, shows, nature, etc. I'm not much into gambling and I was never bored when I lived there.

There are some nice drives out in the desert and into the mountains, too.

Edited by ImUrOBGYN
Because I'm illiterate.

Great vids! I'm doing the vid at the track too. It's and extra $79, I think. What was your reason for picking the 458? Was there any other car that was a close pick, or that you wish you has picked? I'm struggling with going with a paddle car, being that I've not spent any seat time at track in one.

Moved to pics and vids, looking forward to seeing some pics, I really want to go out there sometime soon.

You should, wether you gamble or not is irrelevant though I finally got to try craps which was fun.

Awesome, man. Sounds like you had a good time. So much to do even if you don't like gambling. Sites, shows, nature, etc. I'm not much into gambling and I was never bored when I lived there.

There are some nice drives out in the desert and into the mountains, too.

I heard there are some good roads nearby, and you can rent pimp cars to drive them in!!

good times! you took the jump like a pro. Camera was steady, you had a blast, etc. if it was me, the camera would have been all over the place and I'm sure I'd have had to change my pants when done :o

Clean pants for me, damn fun.

Great vids! I'm doing the vid at the track too. It's and extra $79, I think. What was your reason for picking the 458? Was there any other car that was a close pick, or that you wish you has picked? I'm struggling with going with a paddle car, being that I've not spent any seat time at track in one.

I wanted to experience "The Fizz" as James May describes it. Also my height, I barely fit in the Italia. I wanted to do the Superleggera also but a Lambo is out for me with a helmet on. I wanted to try the MP4-12C also but it was broke down, which they said happens a lot. Every car they have is a paddle shift, only the Z06 wasn't and you can't drive it.

so how does that jump work? you just on a teather, or is there an actual parachute involved? Either way FUCK THAT JUMP! Track looks like it'd be a ton of fun though!

There are 2 guide wires your attached to your travel down and your strapped into a harness which is attached to a cable the full height of the building on a pulley type system up top. Sissy.

I do not see shenanigans in this thread .... but yes ... fuck that jump :)

Just for reference ... this is a vegas trip report ...

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpost.php?p=42946088&postcount=827

What "really" happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. Didn't do anything too crazy and some of the places we went cameras weren't allowed!:masturboy:

Damn, leaping off the Stratosphere like a boss.

:fuckyeah:

And I was impressed with how you had a navigator/instructor in your ear while doing the test drive. Not sure why, but I guess I didn't expect it would be like that. Makes sense, though.

Color me envious, looks like a blast. I love Vegas.

Damn, leaping off the Stratosphere like a boss.

:fuckyeah:

And I was impressed with how you had a navigator/instructor in your ear while doing the test drive. Not sure why, but I guess I didn't expect it would be like that. Makes sense, though.

Color me envious, looks like a blast. I love Vegas.

Tilley is right; you definitely went off of the Stratosphere like it "ain't no thang". I would have been slightly more hesitant.

My blood pressure was up there I will say but I wanted to do it, she actually pushes you off a bit as I expect a lot of people clam up standing on that platform, but I was quite excited to jump!!

The instructors help to a degree in an unfamiliar car and course, but also so you don't wreck their $300k cars together though traffic was light for me. Can't blame them.

Short in-car from Parade laps on Las Vegas Motor Speedway, topped out about 120-125.

Thru the tunnel, had to jump on the brakes as security was waiting at the end of the tunnel.

The fountains at Bellagio:

Pics are coming together, just need to upload and put into an album.

The fountains at the Bellagio are phenomenal. Ashley and I always make a point of having dinner or cocktails at the restaurant at Bellagio in which their patio overlooks the fountains. (I think the name of the restaurant is Olives.) Get a good buzz on, watch the fountains, enjoy life, the end.

The fountains at the Bellagio are phenomenal. Ashley and I always make a point of having dinner or cocktails at the restaurant at Bellagio in which their patio overlooks the fountains. (I think the name of the restaurant is Olives.) Get a good buzz on, watch the fountains, enjoy life, the end.

You have a pretty good view from most of the window seats in the Eiffel Tower Restaurant too. We also made it a point to have a good dinner with a view of the fountain while we were there.

Could not agree more

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/coltboostin/IMG_20130725_213144_734.jpg

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af154/coltboostin/IMG_20130729_025208_089.jpg

This was a "penthouse" suite at The Cosmopolitan for a Bachelor Party 8 Months back. Full wrap around balcony. Easy sell as the best view in Vegas. So good-we will be there again with team savage in 30 days.